Tour Spec Golf - Japanese golf equipment website - Titleist irons review

Tour Spec Golf - Japanese golf equipment website - Titleist irons review

• 4647 points

www.golftoimpress.com/titleist-new-2012-vg3-forged-iron-review

Great web site for reviews and purchase of Japanese editions of golf equipment. This web site has cool reviews of all sorts of equipment and also includes many non-golf videos and photos of Japanese life and culture.. Well worth the visit!

Enjoy..

•  

Thanks Pete...been sometime since I've been on the site so welcome, appears that you're new so I hope you stick around and enjoy the site...

• 4647 points

Mondo
    Thanks Pete...been sometime since I've been on the site so welcome, appears that you're new so I hope you stick around and enjoy the site...

Mondo
    Thanks for the nod Mondo - I've been a member for a while, but I don't get to post as often as I would like - the usual suspects dominating my time - work, kids, etc...I will say that I think this is one of the best groups of knowledgeable golfers around and it is a pleasure to share, read, and interact with the great folks here in the  FJC...  

•  

Very good sit to have a look also on the putters customization.

The negative point are the prices in Japan.

• 4647 points

Prices indeed are "healthy"!  Ryoma drivers are purported to be some of the longest hitting drivers around. But the extra distance comes at a price of more than $1200!!  Personally, a good swing should hit most drivers well - Putters may be more individualized and thus perhaps more appropriately justify the big price tags.. Regardless, the Japanese manufacturers do make some beautiful looking clubs, in my opinion..

•  

those are cool looking irons but i think that i will stick to wanting the AP2 irons

•  

$1200 < 25 rounds of golf. easy choice. Pete, keep up the good info I have been seeing your name pop up a lot with great insight.

• 847 points

I picked up my VG3s and my Vokey Forged wedges from TourSpec.  Great site and overall very good experience working with them,

•  

the VG3's look like a little thicker version of the CB's here in the US.  Thanks for sharing the site.