#FootjoyAmbassador

#FootjoyAmbassador

•  

So I just got this:

I do like my FJA tag way better, but I love this idea.  I saw Justin got one, and I'm sure Higley and some others will get them soon too.  I get the pleasure of traveling with my sticks a lot, so I'll probably post some shots with this #, but for those of you that tweet, we should start some sort of hash tag for the FJA /FJC group.  I enjoy a lot of your tweets, and maybe more of us would meet if we used it.  Just a thought.  I'm @Jomg11 on twitter by the way. ( I know there's another thread with everyone's online alter egos somewhere on here)

•  

joshgiano
    So I just got this:

I do like my FJA tag way better, but I love this idea.  I saw Justin got one, and I'm sure Higley and some others will get them soon too.  I get the pleasure of traveling with my sticks a lot, so I'll probably post some shots with this #, but for those of you that tweet, we should start some sort of hash tag for the FJA /FJC group.  I enjoy a lot of your tweets, and maybe more of us would meet if we used it.  Just a thought.  I'm @Jomg11 on twitter by the way. ( I know there's another thread with everyone's online alter egos somewhere on here)

Hoping there is one waiting for me when I return home tomorrow.

•  

Very nice Josh!  Can't wait to see the photos of your travels with your FJA and TT tags!

•  

I got mine today also! Love it!

•  

Im still on the lookout, but cant complain if I dont get one!

•  

Even if you don't get one, you can all still fire off a #FootjoyAmbassador tweet now and then

•  

I love the #FootJoyAmbassador idea Josh.  For sure we need to continue to post in the Travel section here but I like the idea of twitter posts with pics.

I get to travel a little.  Will be hitting Vegas and Denver this year.  Trying to nail down Cali (hopefully TP with Todd and Don!!).... 2013 should be the best golf year yet!

•  

ill look at the mail to see if i get one

•  

i like that idea.  add the hash tag to any tweets or instagram pictures when "traveling with FJ".

•  

Very nice bag and tags.  Hope to add a FJA to my own this year.

•  

If I have one coming, it hasn't arrived yet. It'd be pretty cool to add both tags to my new Titleist bag.

•  

Nice bag tag. Congratulations.

•  

Mine was sitting in the mail box when I got home last night. Added it to the bag and it looks great with my FJA and Medinah tag.

•  

Mine came in today as well.  I like the idea of a # for FJ for all of us to connect through twitter. #FJAmbassador or #FJA or #FootjoyAmbassador

• 883 points

TNT009
    Im still on the lookout, but cant complain if I dont get one!

You and me both T$