Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

•  

Happy New Year (well, New Year's eve).  I hope everyone has a great 2013.  

And, here's hoping for many FJ wins in 2013!

•  

HNY to you as well Scott.  Hop everyone has a safe evening and a great 2013.

TT

•  

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS IN THE FOOTJOY COMMUNITY.

HIT 'EM STRAIGHT.

•  

Happy New Year to you, too!  ...and also, to everyone here in the FJ Community.  You have all been a friend to me and a great addition to 2012.  Looking forward to be in touch with everyone in 2013.  May 2013 be your year in golf.  It's the year for more FootJoys to be had!

Make some noise at the turn!!!!

Nol

•  

IN 2013 !  

A HAPPY & HEALTHY NEW YEARS TO ALL......

•  

Happy New Year to everyone one in the FJC and on the FJ staff. I hope everyone, and their families, has a safe and healthy 2013.

•  

New Years is also my brides 40th birthday.  She is running a new years 5k at midnight tonite and then doing the Polar Bear Plunge tomorrow.   I'll probably be asleep by 10.

TT

•  

Happy New years ! Stay safe, Drive safe and watch out for the crazies. I played golf today 89 in the cold, light snow and mud, great start. My kids never make it past 8 or 9 pm anyways, Enjoy the midnight where ever you are :)

Have a great 2013 !!!!!!!!

• 3066 points

Happy New Year to all! I'm so glad I joined the Community this past spring. Big thanks to FootJoy, it's products and it's staff, and to all the friendly and knowledgeable members.

P.S. Tim, does your wife know you told everyone she will be 40?

•  

Happy New Years to everyone.  Lets hope for a safe and healthy New Year.  Shave some strokes off your handicap, enjoy the conversation with the community, and most of all enjoy life as it comes.

•  

May all of the FJ Community have a wonderful 2013.  Birdies and eagles and pars, oh my!  I look forward to interacting with all of you and, with luck, getting together for some golf.

•  

Happy New Year to all!

•  

Happy New Year FJ Community!  Here's to a great year for FJ!

• 5378 points

I add my thoughts for a Happy New Year in 2013. Hope all in the FJC enjoy happiness, prosperity, and birdies galore..

•  

Wishing all a healthy and prosperous New Year.