HOW MANY ROUNDS DID YOU PLAY IN 2012

HOW MANY ROUNDS DID YOU PLAY IN 2012

•  

Reading some of the comments made me think of this.

How many rounds did you play this year?

Reckon I played about 50 rounds of golf this year which is a fair bit for me.

How about you?

•  

Entered my last round on Sunday which put me at 115. Not too shabby.

• 555 points

Fortunately we had a mild winter last year, got at least 150+ in, which was good, was palying 6 - 7 days a week, not sure i'll have that much this upcoming year.

•  

I should keep better track... but I would guess about 75 with a bunch of 9 hole rounds peppered in there with my golf team. New goal for next year: keep better track of my rounds played.

•  

i lost track but it was alot i would say around 100

•  

If you count team tournaments then I'm around the 100-115 range, but I think I've actually posted around 95 or so, and still planning to play one more round before 2013 hits.

•  

I'm at 106 rounds right now. Should get 2 or 3 more by Monday. Playing with TNT tomorrow.

•  

To live in Southwest Virginia - I get a lot of the golf season.  Have posted 167 as of December 16th.   Got my fourth round in for this reporting period on December 25 (with friends).   Might get one more round in if weather breaks the 30th or 31st.

•  

Too much work this year, too less golf. Around 25 this year.

• 3545 points

I hope to get at least one more round in before the new year but, I stand at 107 right now.

•  

I'm not at home so I don't have my records with me, but here's a pretty good approximation.  A total of 228 rounds of golf paid for and free (in exchange for work, prizes, etc.).  I think almost 190 of them were handicap reportable rounds, subtracting scrambles, shambles, rainouts, and rotating tees.  Of course, I play frequently and the weather was mainly cooperative during 2012 for me.  One of the few advantages of retirement.

•  

68 rounds for 2012.  Doubt I get any more in this year, but I would like to.

• 354 points

65 carded rounds after missing 2 months with a shoulder injury - New Year's resolution get back over 100 in '13!

•  

I probably played around the 125 round area in 2012.  A bunch of corporate outings and "meetings".  And I always play at least two rounds per week  normally.  That's plenty for me.  

Here's to a great 2013 campaign and the potential of another FJA Invitational.

TT

•  

#2012 was a great season (12 months of quality weather) and taking every advantage, I have played (between Limited weekend availability; weekday work and business travel) more than 100 rounds. Looking forward to great 2013, may not get that many rounds in 2013 but, should be better quality over quantity.

Happy New Year!!!

-ICONs for ALL