FJ CHRISTMAS PRESENTS

FJ CHRISTMAS PRESENTS

•  

OK, post your pics and let us know what we missed out on.

•  

WELL MY WIFE AND I CHANGED THINGS AROUND A BIT THIS YEAR.  WE DECIDED THAT WE WOULD ONLY GIVE PRESENTS TO THE GRANDKIDS THIS YEAR.....NO PRESENTS TO EACH OTHER OR OUR CHILDREN.  MAY SOUND A LITTLE CRUEL BUT WITH THE COST OF EVERYTHING GOING UP AND UP, MY MEDICAL DEDUCTIBLES AND CO-PAYS FROM MY SURGERY AND US BEING ON A FIXED INCOME, WE DECIDED THAT IT WAS BEST.  WHAT WE DID HAVE TO SPEND AFTER BUYING FOR THE GRAND KIDS, WE GAVE TO A FAMILY MY WIFE KNOWS WHO HAS HAD A STRETCH OF REALLY BAD TIMES..............ILLNESS AND UNEMPLOYMENT FOR THE HUSBAND FOR SOME PERIOD OF TIME.  NOT SAYING THIS FOR ANY OTHER REASON BUT IT REALLY BLESSED US TO GIVE THEM SOME MONEY WHEN THEY REALLY NEEDED IT.  2 DAYS AFTER WE GAVE THEM THE MONEY, THE WIFE CALLED US AND TOLD US THAT HER HUSBAND HAD BEEN CRYING OVER OUR GIFT FOR 2 DAYS.  SHE TOLD MY WIFE THAT NOBODY HAD EVER DONE ANYTHING REALLY NICE FOR THEM AND THAT THEY WERE SO GRATEFUL.  THAT PHONE CALL MADE IT ALL WORTHWHILE KNOWING THAT OUR GIFT WAS SO APPRECIATED.  

WHETHER IT IS CHRISTMAS OR NOT, WE ALL SHOULD FIND SOMEONE WHO WOULD BE BLESSED BY OUR GIVING.  I WILL GLADLY DO IT AGAIN.

MAY THIS SEASON BLESS ALL OF YOU.

GRAMPS AND JUDI EMRICH

•  

Well done Gramps!  You truly made an impact.  

•  

THANKS..NOT LOOKING FOR ACCALADES, JUST WANTED TO TELL EVERYONE HOW GOOD IT FEELS REALLY HELPING OTHERS IN A PERSONAL WAY

•  

Bless you, Bruce. You are the kind of person I hope I can grow up to be someday.

•  

I AM STILL GROWING UP  AND LEARNING MORE EVERY YEAR

•  

Bruce, that was a fantastic thing you have just done, exactly the type of thing that should be going on this time of year!

•  

Bruce, I believe you have a big, big heart.

The world would be better if there were more people like you. Bless you.

•  

Well done Bruce. Now, to answer the question of Crocman....FJ  was at work at our house

Pinkie got new BOA's

New Windshirt for me plus a Titleist Duffel Bag with wheels and we both got new golf bags

We hope you all had a Very Merry Christmas! 

•  

Looking good Freddy! The only FJ present I got was 4 boxes of replacement spikes for my icons. It was an excellent stocking stuffer

•  

Bruce after your story the rest all seems insignificant.  The grandkids did get me stasof  gloves, shoe laces, and new spikes.  I need more grandkids.

•  

Hey Bruce, sincerely well done ... if only the world had more people like you,what a much better place we would all be in.

•  

I was fortunate enough to receive various FJ products for Christmas.  There are several pairs of FJ Merino Tour socks, a half zip windshirt, a performance base layer, performance boxer briefs, and a hunter green/white lisle stripe shirt with logo.  I also received a StaSof glove from my brother, and while I am a Pure Touch Limited guy the StaSof is a great glove and will be put to good use.

•  

GTJacket8
    I was fortunate enough to receive various FJ products for Christmas.  There are several pairs of FJ Merino Tour socks, a half zip windshirt, a performance base layer, performance boxer briefs, and a hunter green/white lisle stripe shirt with logo.  I also received a StaSof glove from my brother, and while I am a Pure Touch Limited guy the StaSof is a great glove and will be put to good use.

GTJacket8
  •  

Great looking gear and a good way to start the new year. Enjoy the goodies.