Scotty's Divot Tools

Scotty's Divot Tools

•  

It's a matter of having the disposable income and being a fan of his stuff! I people that got all colors!

•  

I have my 9 year old divot tool from Hawaii, I am sure I am the only owner and it's a one of a kind, for Sale $5.85 ? wait five hundred eighty five...only if Scotty comes out on the course at Pebble and repairs my divots himself.

•  

That's a ton of cash for a divot tool. I love Scotty stuff, but I'd pick up another napa before I'd drop that kind of cash on a tool. I'm interested to see what they look like, and what they go for on the bay...

• 2507 points

As they say  a fool and his money are soon parted ---- and this is a truism in this case.  And just think someone will pay more than $585 in the after market on ebay most likely.  Insanity rules the world.

•  

$585  ...  the whole world has gone mad!!!

But if you've got the cash and divot tools are you're thing GO FOR IT but the really, really, really crazy part is you probably couldn't get one even if you really wanted one because the Cameron gear just ... goes.

•  

The Divot Tools sold out immediately....amazing!  However, the ranks of the cameron crazies have grown immensely in recent years and they will pay almost any price for his limited edition items...go figure