View from inside a heated cart

View from inside a heated cart

•  

This Sunday was another nice day in New England for us.  I was able to slip in yet another round in 2012.  This is the view from my perspective.  A nicely heated cart with a view.  This is looking up the 10th fairway at Pawtucket CC.  As you can see the grounds crew has done a great job with the leaves and the course as it is still pretty green.

Do your courses have cart covers and heaters when necessary?  Makes a world of difference this time of year....

•  

Very nice, but have some doubt that in certain (bad) situations I would like to move out from the cart.

•  

BB, looking nice and toasty in there, fellah!

No, we don't have those things provided by our club.  It's DIY when it comes to those things.  But all kidding aside, I bring my own cart cover and heater when the highs are in 40s.

Your course looks nice and neat without the leaves in green fairways.  But, something tells me there's more to the simple look we are seeing in the picture.

Luvit, thanks for sharing a picture.

No'l

•  

You gotta love the GolfCat heater. We have our own cart with the Doorworks enclosure and the GolfCat heater. Combined with the Footjoy layering system and Performance Sweaters, cold is no longer an issue. Rain either for that matter.

•  

You gotta love the GolfCat heater. We have our own cart with the Doorworks enclosure and the GolfCat heater. Combined with the Footjoy layering system and Performance Sweaters, cold is no longer an issue. Rain either for that matter.

•  

Are you kidding?  Course provided cart covers and heaters!  Only in my dreams.  Today, we had a one hour frost delay (yes, in the Houston area) and we could have used the cover/heater for about an hour.  Then it got relatively nice--into the low 50's with mixed sun and clouds.  Still had four layers on top, plus rain pants over my slacks.  Was able to remove the cart mitts after about three holes, though.

•  

Course does look nice for December. Pretty sure my golf season is over...Played twice in December and day after Thanksgiving so I can't complain. I will go to a heated range just to stay loose but that's all.

•  

Played this afternoon with Temps in the 70's.  Eat your heart out.

•  

Great looking weather ! if we had that I could go out an tee up my shots from soggy fairways and maybe get around. we get no roll after November it just sticks and plugs until about may.

•  

Many public course are still open here in CT.....Although no cart covers or heaters that I am aware of. Temps were in the low 50's last Saturday but finishing the exterior Christmas Decorations took precedence...

•  

Snuck in another round yesterday, similar view, but we left the doors on the sides open.  The view is the 10th hole and it is a decent carry off the tee box to a thin fairway with an elevated green that slopes left to right and bunkered on both sides, with the right side OB all the way down.  I think it is our 4th most difficult hole.

•  

Calling for an important tee shot to start the back and precise approach to the green.  Great hole!

Glad to hear you got another round in.  For us here, we've had some rain and temp drop.  It looks like high 40s for Saturday with a little wind.  Time to break the cart cover and the heater.

Thanks for this thread.  It reminded me to prepare.

_n.

•  

No problem, play well this weekend and stay FJ layered up!!

•  

girlsgotgolf
    Many public course are still open here in CT.....Although no cart covers or heaters that I am aware of. Temps were in the low 50's last Saturday but finishing the exterior Christmas Decorations took precedence...

You guys could buy your own cover that attaches quickly to almost any cart. They do make a huge difference, especially with the heaters.

•  

the golf courses that i play dont if you want one you have to bring it