HOLIDAY GREETINGS

HOLIDAY GREETINGS

•  

To all my friends and staff here in the FJ Community I wish a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS or HANUKKAH. At this time of year after gaining another year of age my friends and contacts become more important as the days go by and the this season brings back many good memories fo the past. I wish all of you and your the families the best of the season and may you all achieve your goals.

• 2712 points

Well said.                                                                                                                                                                                                      Unfortunately with advancing age also comes a tendency to legitimately forget how many stokes I have taken.

Best wishes also  for everyone to have a happy and healthy 2013 with lots of low scores and no lost balls.                                         let's keep all our military overseas in our thoughts.

•  

Happy Holidays to all. May Santa bring the FJ items you so richly deserve.

•  

Thanks Eagle. Same to you and yours.

•  

eagle3
    To all my friends and staff here in the FJ Community I wish a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS or HANUKKAH. At this time of year after gaining another year of age my friends and contacts become more important as the days go by and the this season brings back many good memories fo the past. I wish all of you and your the families the best of the season and may you all achieve your goals.

Eagle3,

You're my hero for starting the best wish in the world!  

Merry Christmas to you and your family, and all of us here in FootJoy!

May each of you sink all your putts, drive straight and far and a laser pin seeking approach to every green!  

Thank you.

Noel

•  

I know I haven't been around much lately but I do want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!!! Ditto on all the other golf wishes. LOL

•  

I'll second Sammy's best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  Hope to see everyone on the Forum in the coming year.  As they say, fairways and greens!

•  

A little bit early but want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2013.

•  

Right back at you Eagle, happy holidays to all in the FJ community.

•  

Happy Holidays to you and your family too Eagle.  I wish you all the best!!!

•  

To all in the community, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Hanukkah, Kwanza and New Years.

May you all continue to enjoy great(or in some cases improving/recuperative) Health. May we all take the time to sit back and

enjoy our families and possibly share with them our love of one of sports most frustrating games.

•  

Happy & Merry to all.....May your wishes come true and the New Year be bright !