Custom Vokey

Custom Vokey

• 1441 points

So I'm needing some ideas from my fellow community members. My wife is getting me a custom vokey wedge as a Christmas present and I've been thinking about what to get stamped on it. Im not the kind of guy that just puts his name or initials on something. Looking for something fun and unique. Looking for some ideas on what I should put as far a slogan or what not? Any thoughts would be appreciated?

•  

Too many options for that.  I like the initials stamped all over if it can be done.  Just get creative and customize the heck out of it.

TT

•  

I go through too many wedges every season to spend the extra money for Vokey custons. My normal yearlt usage is three wedge sets.

•  

just do the whole abc all around it

• 2756 points

What's the goal you're looking to shoot this year?  Throw that on there...should keep you focused and motivated.

•  

If I did, I would go with some initials or something that my golf buds knew me by, and then leave the rest clean and almost blank.  The lesser or cleaner the better.

• 2781 points

Whatever you get I think the snow stamping option is pretty cool and unique

•  

If I remember correctly, you only get four characters (max) and either straight, Freestyle or Snow effect stampings. Make it memorable in gratitude or motivational...

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Just get your initials.... Those are always what looks most classy.

•  

you're somewhat limited with i think a max of 8 characters.  so anything other than name/initials/ or very short saying, isn't going to work.  won't be able to get anything like some of the tour guys are getting these days with a phrase on the club.  whatever you get, make sure it's what you want, not what you think might be "cool" or trendy at the time.  if you're making this investment, i'm guessing you don't plan to replace them next year.

•  

Ryan, great idea...never thought of that one.  I have always stuck with my initials.

•  

Initials in Snow for sure.

• 3852 points

I have initials in red. It'e enough for me.

•  

Justinu3
    Initials in Snow for sure.

This is what I plan on getting this spring.

•  

if you have a nickname you could always have that stamped on their...