Bubba on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14: Masters Historical Edition!

Bubba on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14: Masters Historical Edition!

• 1293 points

Wow,

Did you guys see this?

•  

Pretty cool. I don't play video games though, unless they are at the arcade, maybe golden tee at the bar once in a while.

Bubba wears his 500,000 watch on the wrong hand, explain that one ?

•  

Thanks for the tip Denise.  Do you know if it is already released or when the release date is?  Great gift for the kids, or at least that is what I am giong to tell my wife..

•  

We only want to see full body shots of Bubby so we can see his sweet Icons!

•  

BostonBuzza
    Thanks for the tip Denise.  Do you know if it is already released or when the release date is?  Great gift for the kids, or at least that is what I am giong to tell my wife..

I believe it is March of 2013, the last version came out the week before the Masters.  

I can tell you what FJ product will be in it!

• 1293 points

BostonBuzza

If Amazon is to be believed, then we are going to have to wait until March, 2013. It is only available as a pre-order now.

• 1293 points

Oh, I definitely want to know that! Spill it, Gmitter...

•  

I am guessing several pair of FJ Icons and maybe a Syper glove?

•  

Looks pretty cool.  Come on Devin...fill us in!

• 1441 points

March 26 2013 is what they have the release date at now. The regular edition cover will have Tiger and the King on the cover

•  

yeah....typically around the tuesday of the last week of march.  this year that will be the 26th.  not sure if i'm going to pick it up this year.  i have last year's and i really like it.  i just don't have enough time to play.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    BostonBuzzaThanks for the tip Denise.  Do you know if it is already released or when the release date is?  Great gift for the kids, or at least that is what I am giong to tell my wife..  

I believe it is March of 2013, the last version came out the week before the Masters.  

I can tell you what FJ product will be in it!

Icons and shirts i hope!

• 2781 points

I buy this game every year.  I am super psyched to see a fellow lefty on the cover!  I am still waiting for the day they include Titleist clubs in the game...hopefully this is the year.

• 2781 points

RANDYWILDMAN
    Pretty cool. I don't play video games though, unless they are at the arcade, maybe golden tee at the bar once in a while.

Bubba wears his 500,000 watch on the wrong hand, explain that one ?

As a lefty I say its the "right hand" to wear it! Ha

•  

i will buy it. for my birthday yea me