Foot Joy App

Foot Joy App

•  

Any chance you are exploring an opportunity to bring the FJ community to an App similar to the Titleist app?

I log on to the Titleist app pretty much every morning on my train ride in and would love to do the same with the FJ community.

Thanks,

-Brian

•  

Pretty cool idea, BB!  

If we had it, I'd explore it.

•  

that would be nice.  if for nothing else, to be able to share pictures from my iPhone.

•  

Maybe I could sign onto the site then.  Still can't access the site from my Iphone.

TT

•  

OUTIGER
    Maybe I could sign onto the site then.  Still can't access the site from my Iphone.

TT

that sucks....i haven't tried from my iPhone, but it works from my iPad.  i have to log in each time, but i have to do that just about everywhere now.

•  

Tim, I have not had any issues from my I-phone, I was just suggesting it would be easier to have an app to just tap.

•  

The site works good on my iPad, but I do love the titleist app. It's got everything in one place!

• 2781 points

At least I'm not the only one that has been hoping for an FJ app.  I hope something is in the works.

•  

joshgiano
    The site works good on my iPad, but I do love the titleist app. It's got everything in one place!

i'm going to have to check out the Titleist app.  that might encourage me to use that site more.

•  

I doubt it as they just worked through the redesign of this site.  Hoping it would be more mobile friendly (hate the pinch and zoom) as it is difficult to navigate without mobile optimization.

I would guess mobile site would be where FJ goes vs. an app.  

•  

Justinu3
    I doubt it as they just worked through the redesign of this site.  Hoping it would be more mobile friendly (hate the pinch and zoom) as it is difficult to navigate without mobile optimization.

You are probably correct my friend.  Also, a new feature of iOS 6 is the ability for a website to access the camera roll on an iPhone.  Before you would need an app to do this and that is one of the main features we wanted.  So basically creating an app doesn't make much sense for us now!

•  

DG,

Can you send me the link to the mobile site again.  Maybe it is the link I am trying that is not allowing me on.

TT

•  

Justinu3

that makes a lot of sense.  i'm going over the same thoughts for a website i run.  but to be honest, i really hate mobile websites.  not a fan of pinch and zoom, but i would much prefer to see the whole site opposed to what the mobile site thinks i should want to see.

•  

Devin, Thanks for the update.