what else would you like to see "MyJoyed"??

what else would you like to see "MyJoyed"??

•  

it seems it is becoming more and more common to get custom items (like MyJoys).  you can now get different paint on your driver and your wedges can be changed.  so what else would you like to see customized?  would you pay extra to be able to customize a set of clubs or a bag?  i would like to be able to change a hat.  i love the cubic mesh Titleist hat, but i don't like having so many logos.  i'd like one with 2, 3 logos tops.

anything else you would spend extra to have it custom?

•  

my golf bag is one of them but that is about it  i also want the FJ logo on all of my shirts

•  

Belts

•  

XPS would be my #1 choice.  It will be hard for me to ever get into another stye although I love the look on several types of Icon's.

•  

Socks and gloves!

•  

BELTS!!!  A custom hat would be cool too.  I wouldn't mind being able to myjoy up a shirt, one could choose the colors, patterns, buttons, logos etc.

•  

Wheelez3030
    my golf bag is one of them but that is about it  i also want the FJ logo on all of my shirts

I'm pretty sure some duct tape and a sharpie will suffice

• 2756 points

Custom colored FJ logos on shirts, the option to order from this website with custom options, gloves, belts....contrasting logos on pants/shorts.  

•  

joshgiano
    Wheelez3030my golf bag is one of them but that is about it  i also want the FJ logo on all of my shirts

I'm pretty sure some duct tape and a sharpie will suffice

Ha!  Duct tape will fix anything!  

•  

joshgiano
    BELTS!!!  A custom hat would be cool too.  I wouldn't mind being able to myjoy up a shirt, one could choose the colors, patterns, buttons, logos etc.

I agree Josh, it would be really nice to be able to get FJ belts in the same prints as the MyJoys.  Come on FJ...make it happen!

•  

Belts would be an excellent idea that keeps coming up. I have to get my hands on one of the buckles first.

•  

thinking outside the box, are there any other golf items you would be willing to pay more to have customized?  would you pay more to have your name and custom paint on your irons?

•  

Definitely belts!  That would be RIDICULOUS!!

• 5061 points

How about a valuables bag for watches, money, etc, that you stash in your golf bag before playing? How about a FJ customized/personalized scorecard holder?

• 36 points

Really would like to see some more Titleist and FJ logo shirts in stores....even some Drifit shirts for the gym.  TPI has very very limited items in quantity and sizes so that's no help.