Excited!!

Excited!!

• 1495 points

Just spoke to a PGA Professional at one of the local courses, who is also a good friend of mine in the area and he said that he might have an assistant job for me at the golf course. This is great news because other than this I had no real way getting into the business. Ever since my college coach worked with me and made me better at this great game, its something that I have wanted to do, help others get better at this as well. Hope all the stars align for me!!

•  

Hope for the best.  Good Luck.

TT

•  

Congratulations, I hope you land the job and launch your career.  You will have a lot of work getting your PGA A card, but the journey will be worth it.

•  

That is great news and congrats on the position.  I wish you all of the best of luck getting your card.  Let us know the course and we will all come visit you in action!!!

• 2507 points

best of luck to you.  Our club just lost its Assistant after several years when he passed his PGA courses and he left for a job in California.  It was a long road from when he joined us.  

•  

GREAT NEWS.

ALL THE BEST,,,,,,,,,,KEEP US UP TO DATE ON YOUR PROGRESS.

CONGRATS.

•  

Good luck! We'll keep our fingers crossed for you.

•  

Wishing you the best, Miguel.  Congratulations.  I'd be very excited, too. . . great news!

•  

Good luck.

•  

GOOD LUCK!!!

•  

REALLY COOL AND TRULY A DREAM COME TRUE.  BEST WISHES

• 555 points

Congratulations, good to have a good mentor.  I'm fortunate to have a top 100 teacher in Ted Sheftic who has helped me tremendously in getting my PGA A Card.  Best of luck!!

Josh

•  

Good luck and keep us informed :)

•  

Best of luck Miguel!  Hope it works out for you!  Keep us all posted

•  

All the Best!!!

I hope to get an opportunity to do similar work when I retire (when ever that happens).....:-)

-ICONs for ALL