Beverage Cart

Beverage Cart

•  

How often do you like to see the beverage cart during a round? 

For me, every 6 holes is plenty.  If I have a Gatorade on hole 1, I don't think it will be gone by hole 2, so every 6 holes would be great.  You see them 3 times a round and in between you can grab something at the turn if you need it. 

Also, that keeps you from being distracted and it should allow the pace of play to stay steady throughout everyone's round and not slow groups down because they feel they need a new drink every single hole.

•  

once ever 6 holes sounds good, unless it is a bad round and then the beverage cart can just follow mine!

•  

once a side is really all I need, more than that and its almost  annoying

• 4775 points

I'd like to see ours three times around, but only get it twice, once on each side.  Unless Rebecca is working, then I would like to see it on every hole.

•  

every 6 holes or once a side is fine.  on hotter days, I might change my mind.

•  

Depends on what she looks like...haha...really, I think I'm agreement with the most of you, every 6 holes is more than enough...

•  

Who has a beverage cart at their course? I only see one when my wife and I are on holiday at a resort course. When there is one, 2 times a nine is good. But definately NO beer! Just another contributor to slow play.

•  

beverage carts are nice but they slow down play and are distracting.  Ill wait for the turn

•  

I don't really use the bev cart a whole lot.  Typically fill up before the round, and at the turn, and load up at the water jugs all the way around.

•  

The reason I posted that, is because the other day, I was playing with a friend at their home course and I swear the beverage cart was there almost every 2 holes and then they would stop in the worst spots (just green side or right next to the tee box)... It was a little over-the-top for me, but maybe that's how some like it.  I still can't justify her parking the cart next to the greens and not having any etiquette but hey, it's not place to say anything.

•  

Every 6 holes is good because you might not want something on 4 but the time your on 10 you could be thristy or hungry.

•  

Well it would depend, 1. If I was playing a casual round......I would hope for @ least  twice per 9.

2 If this were serious than twice would be good, as the course would have water and i don't  drink  when money is involved.

•  

We don't have a beverage cart at our course. When playing where they do, 1 or 2 times a nine is good for me.

I do have a problem with beverage carts. It seems that some groups take it as a challenge to see how much beer that they can drink on each nine. All this really does is slow the pace of play and you end up with a bunch of guys who have had more than a case of beer during the round.

•  

for me it really doesn't matter, i carry my water with me and can always pick up more at the turn if neccessary.

•  

My home course has a beverage cart but other courses I play do not.  The Sand Hills for example does not have a beverage cart, the clubhouse and the first tee are almost a mile apart.  The only thing you can do is stock up on one tee and on ten tee.  They give you a cooler to fill on "Ben's Porch", but once you go, you never see another soul.