Forums

FOOTJOY FAIRWAY WOOD HEADCOVER

•  

I AM SOMEWHAT RELUCTANDT TO DO THIS POSTING BUT I HAVE A RARE FOOTJOY HEADCOVER LISTED ON EBAY. (ITEM # 360521401789).

I DON'T WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE PRIVELEDGE OF USING THIS SITE, BUT I HOPED SOMEBODY HERE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT THIS LISTING)

IF ANYBODY THINKS THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT DEVIN AND ASK HIM TO REMOVE IT.

THANKS,  GRAMPS

P.S.  I'M NOT YELLING

•  

Love it, want it, need it, don't really need it, just want it. Close this thread so nobody bids against me. good luck on your item. fantastic thanks for sharing.

•  

Thanks for letting me know -  Might match the one I currently have (5 Wood Cover).

•  

that is a really cool cover.  i'm not sure i've ever seen one.  good luck on the sale!

•  

Thanks for the heads up Bruce.  That's a cool looking headcover...may have to look into that.

•  

Bruce, please drop a pic out here and let us take a look at it.  I can't log into E-Bay from work.

• 1495 points

Great looking headcover BRUCE

•  

I bid on it! "mamma said knock you out " :) footjoy folks, when did this come out for sale ????

•  

Here is the pic.

•  

Great looking cover thanks for sharing.  I would bid higher, but dont want to take it away from the WILDMAN!

• 2756 points

Wow sweet cover!  Haven't seen those before.

•  

BostonBuzza
    Great looking cover thanks for sharing.  I would bid higher, but dont want to take it away from the WILDMAN!

if you really want it Brian feel free to bid I can't even stop you if I wanted too. I think it would look better in my bag, you have matching Titleist headcovers don't you ?