Forums

Did your college win the Rivalry game this year ?

•  

Oregon wins it over the beaver.

Devils beat the tucson kitties.

•  

Nope, the Mountain Hawks again defeated the Leopards.

• 2840 points

THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES beat the team from the state up north for a perfect regular season. Too bad we aren't bowl eligible

but we have good reason to look forward to next season.

•  

Nope, my team was beaten into the ground.  Oh well...maybe we will find a way to beat Florida State this weekend (Ha! Now THAT would be funny!)

•  

My Trojans flamed out against Notre Dame.  We had such high expectations this season.  It went downhill fast.

•  

yep my buckeyes beat the team up north and the fighting irish beat the trojans to go to the BCS national championship

•  

OU beat OSU in Bedlam.  One of the best games I have seen.   51-48 in OT

BOOMER SOONER

TT

•  

Hokies -  17    That other  Virginia based ACC football program  - 14

• 36 points

Unfortunately, Texas lost to OU in October, and A&M wouldn't play us anymore...for which I may dare say I'm grateful this year...ugh.  Hook 'em!!!

• 2756 points

Nope...we lost to that school in Ohio.  

Directions to Columbus:  South until you smell it - east until you step in it.

•  

No, unfortunately my Jayhawks can't beat anyone, except for perhaps the Chiefs who are as incompetent a team and set of coaches as I have seen in a long time. So glad Basketball has started!

• 1495 points

Nope my longhorns lost the Red River Rivalry this year ( if they could only pick a QB and stop the run....might have been a different season all together.

•  

•  

Ty Webb

After Oregon lost last week. seeing this picture is hard to take. Knowing that if your team is outside the SEC you have to be perfect to be in the championship game. Man if Oregon had caught any of the overtime breaks ND this year I would be making plans for south beach :( good luck Irish 

•  

RANDYWILDMAN
    Oregon wins it over the beaver.

Devils beat the tucson kitties.

Yes, our Devils destroyed the Kitties. Great Game! Go Devils!