Forums

Consider Stitch Golf Products

•  

For those of you stumped about another "golf gift" recommendation to your spouse, here is one to consider. Go to stitchgolf.com and check out all the incredible headcovers and putter covers that are available.

I found these guys via Facebook a month ago, and have been monitoring their products. The company is based near Raleigh North Carolina, and their other pincipal is out in Carlsbad California. From what I see, Charlie and Steve make awesome and very high quality products. Up until recently, they were only sold to high end green grass pro shops and courses.

This morning I received the "Christmas present" I instructed my wife to get. I ordered a Par 5 special, which is 5 headcovers and I got them in.... (wait for it) Carolina Blue with the new Racer pattern. These are 100% leather and from what I was allowed to see, they look awesome. Sadly, I can't post a picture till next month when I can officially receive them.

But I wanted those of you who enjoy custom products of high quality to have a chance to pick up some products for the holiday at some really good discounts. Check out the web site and you will see the deals.

Remember.... www.stitchgolf.com

Happy holidays!

•  

I use Iliac leather handmade in the USA head covers are they are very nice as well. old school a lot like stitch. Carlina blue I can believe it :)

•  

I've look at the site once or twice -  just one problem.   There's only  Texas Orange and

no Maroon.

•  

Will give them a look, Thanks TarHeel.

•  

Go Hokies
    I've look at the site once or twice -  just one problem.   There's only  Texas Orange and

no Maroon.

Reach out to them Bobby. I talked to Steve and he's a great guy. They are always adding stuff and I'm sure they'll add some VT stuff. I told him about you, so if you can get their stuff in the VT golf club, he probably will take care of you!

•  

NCBob
    Will give them a look, Thanks TarHeel.

In our backyard Bob. They produce in Cary NC.

•  

Will do.  Hope your holiday has been going OK.

• 391 points

Not a bad find. Divot repair tools look cool.

•  

I know two folks that spent a lot on their covers and they began to separate from threads and their customer service was horrible! I'm looking at CRU cover for my new bag!

•  

There are some pretty cool headcovers, but I think I will stick with my Cameron and classic Titleist headcovers.  Thanks for sharing.

•  

those look nice.  and the prices are very reasonable.  i'm thinking about a putter cover.  i just wish i would have found this before i bought one over the summer.

•  

TNT009
    I know two folks that spent a lot on their covers and they began to separate from threads and their customer service was horrible! I'm looking at CRU cover for my new bag!

Todd, this is good to know. I have been in touch with their sales guy Steve, who is not too far from you in Carlsbad. I will keep an eye on this, as I will only use top notch items, as you know.

From what I can tell, they are a very young company (less than 2 years). But their goods are made in the USA and they seem to be trying to grow, so will se how it plays out.

•  

Go Hokies

no Maroon.

HEY BOBBY,,,,,,,,,,,,LET'S TAKE IT A LITTLE EASY ON THE LONGHORN ORANGE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,LOL.

•  

Very nice to those who loves retro style.