Forums

FEELING GREAT

•  

THANKS EVERYONE AGAIN FOR THE WELL WISHES AND PRAYERS.  I AM REALLY FEELING GREAT. 19 DAYS AFTER SURGERY I AM DOING SOME WALKING WITHOUT ANY ASSISTANCE FROM A WALKER OR CANE.  WENT INTO THE HOSPITAL AT 240 LBS.  WEIGHED MYSELF THIS AM BUCK NAKED AND I NOW WEIGH 216 LBS.  TOTAL DROP OF 24 LBS.  SUGAR IS WELL UNDER CONTROL AND HAVE CUT SMOKING IN HALF.  WORKING ON REDUCING THAT MORE

•  

Glad to hear you are doing well.  Good luck with your goals and keep us posted.

Happy Holidays!

-Brian

•  

Glad to hear you're feeling great. Now don't overdo it and get yourself in trouble.

•  

That is good news. Keep up the good work, you'll be back out on the links in no time.

•  

Great to hear everything is going so well.

•  

Great news Bruce. Sounds like you are well on your way to a speedy recovery.

•  

That's great to hear. 

Keeping the sugar under control will help with lots of things (Practicing diabetic going on 8 years). 

•  

You just gotta marvel at the miracle of modern medicine!

•  

Wow Bruce sounds like you are doing ok, Big changes good luck with those. you should be smacking the feathery again soon.

•  

that's great bruce!  keep up the good work.

•  

Great to hear Bruce that all is well...really didn't need to know you were Buck Naked....now I'm wishing I didn't read this right before breakfast!!!!

•  

Mondo

Great to hear Bruce that all is well...really didn't need to know you were Buck Naked....now I'm wishing I didn't read this right before breakfast!!!!

HADN'T THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BUT YOU ARE RIGHT..............THAT WAS TMI............JUST BE HAPPY I DIDN'T POST A PIC

•  

That's awesome Bruce. Sorry I haven't been around to have known what was going on but so glad your recovering nicely.

•  

Very positive news, Bruce......Keep up the good work !

•  

Nice to hear from you Sammy.  Thanks