Forums

Got in trouble

•  

Left the putter by dining, driver by the couch, balls n tees on the nook, more balls n tees by the face bowl. . . but made up for it all . . . sweet again. . . Good to go for more golf.

Gots to be more neat and careful.

•  

I am not allowed to bring my clubs in the house. Do sneak a putter once in awhile.

•  

Left my back up driver in the corner for a month, my only worry was if one kid tried to wack the other with it. it's not a big deal if nobody complains but I normally don't leave clubs in the house.

•  

My wife golfs so there's gear all over the place, she knows better! Notice I say that when she's not around!

•  

See you guys have it all wrong I have a room solely set up for indoor hitting and has a 15'x7' putting green, told my wife it was one room or all over the house

•  

I keep my clubs in one spot but when I tried to bring my new driver to bed she put her foot down...so I slept on the couch, with my new driver haha

•  

I got caught cleaning my clubs in the kitchen sink and the wife was NOT happy with me.  She said take a bucket and go outside with them.  I am allowed to bring the putting mat in the livingroom, but that is about it.  I have my own space in the basement for all of the gear.

•  

i keep my clubs in my room but my gear is all over the place in my house

•  

my wife knew going in to not fight my golf or corvette habits.  those were the two things i made clear weren't negotiable.

•  

Whaql1
    I keep my clubs in one spot but when I tried to bring my new driver to bed she put her foot down...so I slept on the couch, with my new driver haha

Keep that kind of stuff up you won't be getting married no matter how much she loves you