Forums

Holiday MyJoys on Home Page

•  

I'd be happy if some of that style on the right made it into the Men's MyJoys.  could do some pretty sick looking shoes.

•  

I'm trying to see if it could be replicated in MyJoys.  The white base and saddle were easy matches.  But the accent "Blue Large Croc 455", (Low gloss large round scale blue with black accents and blue scale detail) is missing darkness and gloss.  It's not coming out the same.

Also, the Augusta, featured in GolfWeek had a dark emerald green with high gloss that I don't see in MyJoys.

Special editions, probably. . . but, I'm curious, can this be ordered through FJ store dealers or just direct form FJ?

•  

noeldaof
    I'm trying to see if it could be replicated in MyJoys.  The white base and saddle were easy matches.  But the accent "Blue Large Croc 455", (Low gloss large round scale blue with black accents and blue scale detail) is missing darkness and gloss.  It's not coming out the same.

Also, the Augusta, featured in GolfWeek had a dark emerald green with high gloss that I don't see in MyJoys.

Special editions, probably. . . but, I'm curious, can this be ordered through FJ store dealers or just direct form FJ?

Nevermind, I think it's Navy Caimon 475-- it's sharp.

• 1525 points

noeldaof
    noeldaofI'm trying to see if it could be replicated in MyJoys.  The white base and saddle were easy matches.  But the accent "Blue Large Croc 455", (Low gloss large round scale blue with black accents and blue scale detail) is missing darkness and gloss.  It's not coming out the same.

Nevermind, I think it's Navy Caimon 475-- it's sharp.

Yes, the Men's shoe (left) has the Navy Caimon and the Women's (right) is the Blue Large Croc.  

Colors in the MyJoys "customizer" are not 100% accurate because the images are software generated and everyone's monitor is different, but that is an image of the real shoes.  I have a pair of shield tips with the Navy Caimon and love them.

•  

Thanks for following up on this, Denise!  Still haven't made up my mind.  But the navy caimon are very nice.