Forums

KNEE REPLACEMENT POST-OP UPDATE

•  

RANDYWILDMAN
    ROUGH PIC! glad your doing ok and I hope you have a great return to the links.

•  

RANDYWILDMAN
    ROUGH PIC! glad your doing ok and I hope you have a great return to the links.

THANKS RANDY.......LOOKS BETTER ALREADY

•  

Smithjss
    Take care Bruce and good luck with the rehab.

THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS

•  

NCBob
    Work the rehab hard you will be on the links in know time. Best wishes.

THANKS BOB

•  

pulplvr
    Ouch, Gramps.  Glad the procedure went well and you're on the road to recovery.  Keep up the therapy and the dieting and you'll tear up the courses next year.

THANKS POPOVER, PULPOVER, PULPETRRT...............OH WELL.  THANKS MUCH MY MY FRIEND

•  

19hole
    Bruce, it actually looks pretty good for being so close to your surgury. I know that you will be back wearing on the fairways in the spring. Best of Luck my friend.

THANKS MUCH MY FRIEND AND CONGRATS ON THE VERY NICE 75 IN PROVIDENCE.  YOU ARE ONE REALLY FINE GOLFER

•  

bholley
    Bruce, hopefully you are successful in giving up the cigarettes also

WORKING ON THAT TOO BRUCE.  IT WAS REALLY FUN SPENDING TIME WITH YOU AGAIN THIS YEAR.  LOVE YA MAN!

•  

jlawton1
    Bruce, glad to hear that you are feeling better and getting around. That looks painful right now but in the coming weeks and months, you'll be able to put that behind you as you can start to walk around better than you have in years. Take care and don't overdo it.

THANKS FOR YOUR WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT.  GREATLY APPRECIATED.

•  

ToddL
    Stick with your PT.  I know it may seem like Pain & Torture, but you need to do the exercises.  Good luck with your recovery.

YOU ARE RIGHT TODD........PT DOES STAND FOR PAIN AND TORTURE.  THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN

•  

shaun13
    Get well soon Bruce, my dad had that done a few years ago and says he feels better today than he has in the last 15 years!

THANKS SHAUN.  I AM PRAYING FOR THAT KIND OF RESULT

•  

Nelbass
    Bruce, I hope your pain goes away soon & your ready for golf soon. Hang in my friend.

HI SAMMY.  MAYBE YOU CAN USE THE PIC OF MY KNEE IN YOUR NEXT MOVIE!!!!!!

•  

grumpy830
    Gramps, good to hear your surgery went well. Stick with the therapy. What are those letters, did the surgeon sign his masterpiece?

BEFORE SURFERY THE DOC SEES YOU AND CONFIRMS WITH YOU WHICH LEG HE IS GOING TO WORK ON.  THEN HE STAMPS IT SO THERE ARE NO MISTAKES. THANKS GRUMPY

•  

Whaql1
    Looks good Bruce, you will be back to fairways and greens in no time. Keep up the good work!

THANKS MIKE.  DURING SURGERY I HAD VISIONS OF YOU AND YOUR FIANCEE IN MY MIND.  SHE IS BEAUTIFUT..............YOU.......WELL.............'NUF SAID.  THANKS FOR THINKING OF ME MIKE

•  

That sure looks painful.  Wishing you a full and speedy recovery.

•  

glad to hear it went well bruce.  keep up the good work!  you still have many FJA invitationals to attend!