Forums

Golf Art

• 1495 points

Been looking into purchasing some golf art, dont want to spend loads but still looking where to find some good and interesting items! Any suggestions

•  

SUGGEST YOU MENTION WHAT KIND OF "ART" YOU ARE LOOKING FOR;

ORIGINAL OILS,PRINTS,SCULPTURES,LINENS,WALL HANGINGS, CLUBS,BALLS,HATS,,,,,,.

•  

WHOOPS, PUSHED THE WRONG BUTTON,,,,,,,,,EBAY HAS ALL KINDS OF THINGS FOR SALE ,AT ALL PRICE RANGES.

THAT'S A GOOD PLACE TO BROWSE.

•  

I've found some decent items at name brand golf stores.  Another location to check is your local pro shops.  They often have other than equipment and apparel for sale.  Of course, you could always take a trip to St. Andrews and browse the shops in town near the Old Course

•  

i would check your local golf store.  when i use to have a golf store, we had a lot of different pieces of art.  i have a painting  above my fireplace of Bobby Jones putting on the 18th green at St. Andrews during the 1930 British Am.  adds a little touch of "golf" to the living room.

• 4617 points

If you have an interest in autographed golf memorabilia - Signed photos, pin flags, etc., I have a life long friend in that business an would happily share his eBay information  - He is as honest as the day is long and also has an array of merchandise from other sports - Can you imagine, a career in the sports autograph/memorabilia business? Only one better careeer: professional golfer!

• 1495 points

Pistol Pete that would be great thanks

•  

Create your own...Take a photo - posed or action on course, of a favorite hole on a favorite course, or of a great sunset !

•  

I like that idea ggg...I'm a fan of framing pictures of holes or golfers....