Forums

Backyard practice range

• 437 points

That is one good lookin back yard

•  

That is so awesome! I hope to someday put a putting green in my back yard. I will definitely go with an artificial surface so there won't be any weeding or mowing, but I don't think I can afford a replica of #17 at Sawgrass :).

•  

I saw that in one of the golf magazines (either Golf Digest or Golf Magazine...can't remember) a few months ago.  That is unreal and it would be incredible to walk out in my back yard and see that everyday.  Must be nice.

•  

cool back yard and bruce your funny not stupid

•  

I have seen a similar set up, with a few different holes on a show call Million Dollar rooms.  This is one sweat set up.  I think this could get me through some of my short game issues.

•  

Well guess there's no excuse for having a shoddy short game!

•  

i read about this.  simply amazing.  he said he is capable of practicing any short game shot he could think of.

and his house doesn't look to shabby either!

•  

Jealous is not the word... I do have a dream of having an indoor hitting area and putting area in my backyard. Get a shed that is high enough and just wide/long enough to swing, put up a net, and have a putting green for 10-12 foot putts. Little heater and a mini fridge of beer and I would never leave!

•  

Nearly no need to go to the club. Boy would that sharpen up the short game!

OZ- Crocman

• 3542 points

Wow...can you say best backyard ever!!! I wouldn't have a very good excuse of missing all the 3 footers that I do with that behind my house.

•  

Whaql1
    Jealous is not the word... I do have a dream of having an indoor hitting area and putting area in my backyard. Get a shed that is high enough and just wide/long enough to swing, put up a net, and have a putting green for 10-12 foot putts. Little heater and a mini fridge of beer and I would never leave!

that sounds like a good idea.  i wonder what size shed would be the minimum....