Forums

The next generation...

• 2762 points

That's terrific Denise. Can't wait to hear how she likes them.

• 625 points

That's outstanding!  Good for both you and her!

• 1293 points

Click here to play this video

On the driving range for her birthday.

•  

Looks like she is having a blast.

•  

that's awesome Denise!  and looks like you're in for a lot of fun next season.

•  

Denise Preston
    tdogg21that's awesome!  i'm already debating when to get a set for my daughter.  she is 11 months old and i had her at the driving range with my last summer.  she only watched then, but next year i hope she can join me to at least make a swing at the ball.  i've already had her putt with me in our living room.

11 months already....  wow, time flies.  

I have been watching/waiting for my daughter's interest to be sustained over longer activities. She seems to be there now.  She has made it through whole rounds of mini-golf and wanted more. So I now think I could contemplate taking her to our local Par 3 with me (and hopefully, Grampy, if I can get him). She is turning 7 on Monday.

you're telling me!  i can't believe we're already planning her first birthday party.  it just doesn't seem possible.

i need to think of something foot joy to add to her birthday party.....

•  

Nice shots!!!  Can't beat Atlantic Golf on 1A Denise!!   They are open all year with heated bays.  Fun course connected to it is Shadow Brook (the holes are behind the range).  Check in at the back of the white building.  Great for kids.  The pitch and putt is always in great shape as well.

FYI - we live in the same town and the range is 1/4 mile from my home.

• 1293 points

ToddL
    Nice shots!!!  Can't beat Atlantic Golf on 1A Denise!!   They are open all year with heated bays.  Fun course connected to it is Shadow Brook (the holes are behind the range).  Check in at the back of the white building.  Great for kids.  The pitch and putt is always in great shape as well.

FYI - we live in the same town and the range is 1/4 mile from my home.

Did you recognize it? That's where we were. We actually walked the first hole of Shadow Brook so that I could give her a sense of what a real golf course is like.  It was great.

• 2762 points

Thats great!  Thanks for sharing.

•  

Adorable Golf Buddy there, Denise ! However, that pose says LPGA Tour here I come ! lol

Denise Preston
    My new golf buddy!  This is her face AFTER 45 minutes of hitting practice wiffle balls down to the pool.

•  

Natural Talent !  What a great place to be for your 7th Birthday !  

Sure wish that's when I took up this wonderful game of golf....Oh well better late than never, lol

Denise Preston
    On the driving range for her birthday.

•  

Great to hear...how old will she be...I remember getting my 6 year old her first set when she turned 3...watching her carry her bag into the driving range was the cutest thing ever and turned every head in the place as they watched her carrying her bag "just like daddy"