Forums

Look what I found...

•  

So I cleaned out my locker last Friday as our golf season is winding down and look what I found.

Here is a picture after the cleaning and straightening out.

•  

Tidy......

•  

Nice locker.  I wish my locker had the 2 sides for all the stuff.

•  

Nicely done Tyler.  Is the locker room at your club in an army barracks?  haha

TT

•  

Quite the locker, Tyler.....Are you available to come organize my basement, LOL

•  

OUTIGER
    Nicely done Tyler.  Is the locker room at your club in an army barracks?  haha

TT

Not quite, just stuck in the 1960's. I was thinking about painting the inside. Maybe if I get motivated over the winter.

•  

HOW DID YOU GET AWAY WITH THE SCORECARD?

#7 WAS A BEAR WASN'T IT?

LOOKS LIKE AN ASSORTMENT OF HEADCOVERS ON TOP.

YOUR LOCKER LOOKS LIKE IT'S TWCE AS BIG AS OURS,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'M GOING TO COMPLAIN,,,,,,,,,,HMMM,BETTER NOT.

•  

girlsgotgolf
    Quite the locker, Tyler.....Are you available to come organize my basement, LOL

This is the only organized place in my life.

•  

DOGLOSKI
    HOW DID YOU GET AWAY WITH THE SCORECARD?

#7 WAS A BEAR WASN'T IT?

LOOKS LIKE AN ASSORTMENT OF HEADCOVERS ON TOP.

YOUR LOCKER LOOKS LIKE IT'S TWCE AS BIG AS OURS,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'M GOING TO COMPLAIN,,,,,,,,,,HMMM,BETTER NOT.

I am not sure how I managed to get sneak that card home with me. I fared much better on the back, shot 39 making birdies on both the par 3's. The headcovers are a Cameron one from our Member-Guest last year, one from Daniel Island and a Titliest hybrid cover that was replaced with a knit wool cover in the bag.

• 5034 points

That's a very healthy array of FootJoy's finest footwear! What's at home in the basement!?

•  

I love the locker, need one for my stuff at the house!

•  

My club locker is 1/4 the size of that monster, but at least we have wood.  Have to keep mine organized or would not be able to get anything in there.

•  

That's a rather large locker Tyler.  I haven't seen many places with that size of locker, although I also haven't seen many metal lockers anymore.  Nice assortment of shoes you have in there too!

•  

very meticulous locker Tyler...well stocked and organized...

btw...how did you sneak away with the scorecard????  you were on the blue team weren't you....I cry foul and the red team wins by default!!!!!

•  

GTJacket8
    That's a rather large locker Tyler.  I haven't seen many places with that size of locker, although I also haven't seen many metal lockers anymore.  Nice assortment of shoes you have in there too!

That's Tyler's middle school gym locker actually.