Forums

Been gone awhile...I hope everyone is good

•  

Been quite some time since I've been online, lots of changes to the website all of which look great!!!  Trying to find time to get back online but between working my regular job and working a 2nd job to pay the bills as my family waits for a decision on a long term disability situation with my wife don't have any hours left to keep up with  my friends here in the community...We may have a silver lining of good news soon and I will keep all of you posted...glad to see the Community growing as there are many new names I do not recognize posting...Hope everyone is doing good and for you east coasters I hope this posting finds you safe!!!

•  

I'm sure we'll all keep our fingers crossed that it all works out for you and your family, I know I will. Don't worry about us, we'll be here when you have time.

•  

We'll keep you in our thoughts. Thanks for checking in. Message us if there is anything we can do to help.

•  

All the best Mondo...glad to have you around.

Deno

•  

Glad to see you checking in, Mondo, and hope things get settled soon. I know it has been a long, drawn-out process for the whole family. But hey, at least you've been getting more ice time!

•  

Best of luck Mondo. Keep us posted and I hope it's all good news!

•  

I'm sure everything will work out for the best. Keep us updated.

•  

Mondo - glad to see you back online.  Good luck with everything.  Thoughts and prayers are with your family.

•  

Mondo? Mondo? I used to know a guy by that name back in the day. Short little left handed dude who could hit the ball a long way.

Mike! Man is it good to hear from you man. Think about how things are for you every flippin' day man. Hoping this all turns out ok man. It's been a long couple years and I know it's been rough. Really happy to see you back bro.

•  

I agree, love all the new changes to the website! It's the first time I've been on the website in a year or two and I'd like to start getting active again.  Glad your back and good luck with everything.

•  

MIKE, GOOD HEARING FROM YOU GUY.

BEEN A TOUGH YEAR OR SO FOR YOU.

I'VE KEPT YOU AND YOURS IN MY PRAYERS SINCE BEFORE LAST YEARS OUTING AND WILL CONTINUE.

TIME FOR A LITTLE MIKEY GOOD NEWS.

HANG IN THERE AND YOU KNOW WE ARE HERE.

•  

Good to hear from you, Mondo!  Wishing you and your family the best.

•  

I really appreciate everyone's well wishes...glad to have so many friends here in the Community...Thank You!!!

•  

Mondo
    I really appreciate everyone's well wishes...glad to have so many friends here in the Community...Thank You!!!

Insert smart a#* comment here from me!

•  

That truly hurts Randy...my sincere appreciation to my friends crushed by your most recent post...