Forums

Shaun's Low Round

•  

Shaun13, one of my FJFFs, was in KC today for company meetings tomorrow and Friday, so we got together to play Swope Memorial in KCMO, a 1934 Tillinghast design.

Shaun's got his swing grooved, folks. Shot his low round of the season on a new course -- with me. Anyone else want to come play in KC on the off chance that I'm the lucky charm?

•  

What was the low score? KC will have to wait for spring for me...

•  

If I get your way -  I'd be glad to play -  maybe next spring.

•  

Spring sounds good to me, too, Chris.  Perhaps we should do a regional FJA gathering there, at a course or courses of your choosing.

•  

Would love to come play in KC GC but quite a trip for me ... but rest assured WHEN I'm in the area you'll be the one I seek for the low down on where to play.

OZ-Crocman

•  

I bet it was hard to swing bad while he was wearing a jean jacket.  I know that's what he wears to meetings.

TT

•  

TT, Shaun is now the king of Rock & Republic. No more tatty jean jackets for him.

•  

Shaun has lost a little weight but looks like he still has that little girly walk

golfchick
    TT, Shaun is now the king of Rock & Republic. No more tatty jean jackets for him.
  •  

Congrats to Shaun on the low round. A spring gathering for those of us in the midwest might be in order.

Tyler

•  

Show off!

•  

Fat guy in a little coat.

TT

•  

Tim,

Nice of you to put up a college picture so we could see what you looked like all those years ago, you have aged well my friend! It was a fantastic day, thanks again to Chris for setting it up, what a great old course!

•  

Chris, I am sure the joy of playing a round with you would bring out the best in everyone ;)

•  

OUTIGER
    Fat guy in a little coat.

TT

God have I been away way too long to miss out on some of Tigers great photoshop and the banter amongst fellow community members...

Congrats on the great round Shaun...I haven't forgotten about us trying to get to Cali for our Lefty Invitational...I will be reaching out soon as there may be some good news coming regarding my wife's health and long term disability!!!!!

•  

Mondo,

Hope that good news come soon for you and the family, I know it has been a crazy time for you guys! Cali is calling my name my friiend, lets make it happen...