Forums

913D...Comments anyone?

•  

Devin's review is good.   The only thing I will add is that the mishits with the 913 have much better results than the 910.  Not only is the distance better off mishits, but the direction is better too.   A slightly opened or closed club face at impact won't result in as big of a miss with the 913.    

•  

Haven't hit one yet but, that is the beauty of Winter...nothing but time to tinker and swing....

-ICONs for ALL

•  

shaun13
    The south is only a short plane ride away my friend. And us lefties like to think of it as the better side of the ball to stand on, thank you very much!

You just bring this little number out west my friend. I happen to know a course where you can light that thing up!

•  

doing my best to make it happen my friend, looks like it will be early in the new year.

•  

memphisunited
    Devin's review is good.   The only thing I will add is that the mishits with the 913 have much better results than the 910.  Not only is the distance better off mishits, but the direction is better too.   A slightly opened or closed club face at impact won't result in as big of a miss with the 913.

That's good to know considering the vast majority of my hits are mishits.

•  

Just played 10 rounds in Florida with mine. I am using the Tour AD DI-6 that I had in my 910. I find that the ball flys a bit lower for me and I seem to be about 10 yards longer on solid hits. The mishits are where the biggest difference seems to be. It doesn't seem like I lose as much as I did with the 910.

•  

Rick plays 10 rounds in Florida= Mike jealous.

•  

Mike, back in the frozen tundra until the 19th then another 3 weeks in Florida!

•  

19hole
    Just played 10 rounds in Florida with mine. I am using the Tour AD DI-6 that I had in my 910. I find that the ball flys a bit lower for me and I seem to be about 10 yards longer on solid hits. The mishits are where the biggest difference seems to be. It doesn't seem like I lose as much as I did with the 910.

Did you go with the D2 or D3?

•  

Devin, Mine is a D2, like my 910. 9.5° and set at A1.

•  

I hit the 913 D3 today with my AD DI7X in it.  Amazing is an understatement.  I picked up a little bit more distance , but the forgiveness was very outstanding.  This will definitely be my next club upgrade.

TT

•  

Tim, it is a great driver.  I have tried both the 6x and 7x in the 913 and ended up with a better feel out of the 6x.  Better ball flight overall.  Anyway, the driver head is much more forgiving than the 910.  The mis-hits are pretty good.  I went 14 for 14 on Friday with the 913.