Forums

Scotty Cameron My Girl

•  

Received notification today that my My Girl shipped. Pictures to follow once it is in hand.

•  

I have one on order but no delivery date, still a cool putter!

• 2756 points

Love the metal shaftband...a little disappointed to see that it's a standard option in the CS now.  Liked that it was much more limited before.

•  

But the orange is limited to the My Girl!

• 1341 points

Congrats on the My Girl Todd, knew with all the orange on it  you'd have one on the way!

• 2947 points

Isn't the My Girl made for ladies? Do you guys buy them for the better halves, collect them, or actually use them? Just curious.

We all know TNT likes orange (Rickie who?).

•  

Yeah I loved the simple color and look. Scotty seems to just rock out good products. Gonna game it guys or sell it?

•  

• 2762 points

They get gamed by boys and girls alike :-)

•  

i dont like those as much as the other ones by scotty but that is just me

•  

Whaql1
    Yeah I loved the simple color and look. Scotty seems to just rock out good products. Gonna game it guys or sell it?

It will be sold. Need to fund my FootJoy addiction.

•  

Ryan Atkins
    Love the metal shaftband...a little disappointed to see that it's a standard option in the CS now.  Liked that it was much more limited before.

I never had one, so I'm glad it's an OTR option now.  Do you know if the CS shaftband will be the same as the old FTUO?

•  

I like it and will consider something like that for my wife in the future.

•  

I'm still lusting after one of the pink ones from the past.

• 2756 points

joshgiano
    Ryan AtkinsLove the metal shaftband...a little disappointed to see that it's a standard option in the CS now.  Liked that it was much more limited before.

I never had one, so I'm glad it's an OTR option now.  Do you know if the CS shaftband will be the same as the old FTUO?

I don't believe so...but don't quote me on it.