Forums

Contour Casual

• 1596 points

I have been trying a pair of Contour Casual, and I have been impressed. These shoes have suprised me as to how well they hold up.. that includes the break down that occures in many shoes. The only change I made to the shoes was adding inserts. New inserts made a big difference to me. I remarked about these shoes on my website... www.seniorgolfer.us/shoes.htm

•  

I agree Senior. Been using a pair as casual wear shoes for about 4 months and really like to comfy feel.

• 1596 points

Did you change the inserts? I did and it made them even more comfy...I was suprised how well the held up, and no early break down. Another big suprise I have always felt the best way to get the best product is to select the one that cost the most.. not the case with the contour comfort. all this talk makes me want to go play.. which I think I will. Have a good day

•  

Don't have a pair of contours but you make a compelling case will have to try a pair.

•  

Must admit they do look extremely comfortable ... but personally just love ICON's.

OZ-Crocman.

•  

Contour Casuals are my favorite shoes right now.  Not a big fan of the updated version with the rounded toe yet.  But I am due to pick up a new black pair.  They are a great everyday shoe, and great for practice.

TT

•  

Contour Casuals are comfortable and a great pair.  I am in it just about anywhere and I love it.

•  

I am putting them on My xmas list for sure. I like the looks.

•  

i've been really debating getting a pair.  not a huge fan of the white sole, but since it's not going away, i guess i might just accept it and get a pair.

•  

With all the compliments I may have to take a look at them...right now in my locker I"m going with the Sports and XPS-1's...I just love the XPS shoes right now...so comfortable and stable!!!!