Forums

Foot joy Weather Expert icon, on course and travel page, NEW !

•  

Check it out. pretty cool. you just put in your zip and it tells you what the weather is like and what Footjoy gear you should wear at the course. 

•  

that is a good thing to do before you go golfing

•  

Are you kidding, I live in San Diego and know what the weather will be weeks in advance!

•  

TNT009
    Are you kidding, I live in San Diego and know what the weather will be weeks in advance!

Some of us do not live in paradise! (HAHA)

My wife wants to move to SD so badly (NOW!) but, to much to deal with at the present. Ever since we vacationed there 4 years ago, it is the topic of the future  (Not even Hawaii but, SD...that says volumes for the character of the place).

-ICONs for ALL

•  

TNT009

That must be rough, I live in Oregon, but on a wetter note some of us need to know whether it going to start raining before the round or on the back nine or after the round :) I prefer after the round, but my Dryjoys are needed we get 40 inches on rain a year and most of it from now until june.

•  

Bronx, New York 10469

Monday, October 29, 2012
    63°
    F
    |57° F
    Wind And Rain From Sandy
    FJ Weather Expert powered by AccuWeather
  •  

Whenever I visit San Diego, it's thunderstorms and windy. ;-)

•  

pulplvr
    Whenever I visit San Diego, it's thunderstorms and windy. ;-)

Timing is everything!  :-)     I actually brought my rain shirt last Sunday and put it on for TWO MINUTES on the 14th hole. Of course it 72 degrees, so it wasn't so bad. Today, sunny and 88 degrees. Love San Diego!

•  

Don and Todd...

We really shouldn't be rubbing it in that the weather out here is, how shall we say, SUPERB! It's rained down here is the OC one time (yes, once) since April. Actually too dry and my course has had a spot of bother with the greens, so several are being replaced.

We're still wearing shorts out here folks! And rain gear? Not a chance.... Sunny and 75 for the next couple weeks

•  

That's right, Randy, Don, & Todd... we'll surely be in shorts for at least a couple weeks!

•  

But it does get chilling in the morning at some of the inland courses and I know Dev will ding me, but it gets to uppers 40s at times! So I do use the Weather Expert!  Base Layers, baby!

•  

Todd, the forecast on high temps for each day can be misleading for some depending on your preferred time to go out.

But in a couple of months from now, the FJ weather feature will be a goto button.

•  

TNT009
    But it does get chilling in the morning at some of the inland courses and I know Dev will ding me, but it gets to uppers 40s at times! So I do use the Weather Expert!  Base Layers, baby!

I just use weather.com for the temps and those cooler mornings mean a cashmere sweater or vest, with maybe a wind shirt for the first hour or so. That way when it gets to be 70 degrees, I don't have a base layer to leave me too hot. It's all about the layering.