Forums

What's in a date

•  

damn that is an expensive trip...... but have fun

•  

can't put a price on playing those courses.

•  

You can't spend it when you are dead...

• 1487 points

Wow, wow, wow...  That is fabulous!  Looking forward to the pictures!

• 2801 points

Enjoy the trip and the golf.  A round at St. Andrews won't be complete unless you go around the corrner for a pint(or more) at The Dunvegon

after each round

•  

Great minds think a like there BH & TH ! July will be here before you know it.....I believe this fab 2 FJA  trip  will call for a count down !

•  

Denise when I get my picture taken on the bridge I will be looking at a certain periodical which Bill Gaines published and had such amazing wrtiers as Dave Berg, Antonio Prohías, Al Jaffee, and many more.

•  

Wow, that'll be a great dream Bruce.   Have a great time .  Can't wait to see the pics.   BTW Atalntic City is up ang running but the entire shore community got clobbered.

Deno

•  

What a trip that will be for the two of you...how ironic on top of it all that you will be there the same 2 days....drink a pint or two for me as well boys...have a great time!!!

•  

BH; this has been most encouraging and probably the closest I thought of making a trip to the Old Course and other courses out there.  In addition, a couple of weeks ago, I met and played with a guy at Paiute in Las Vegas who owns a place near the Old Course.    (that's his story anyway and he stuck with it)  Well, it's been an inspiration.  

Thanks for the post.

bholley
    I almost deleted this then I remembered in the good ol' UK the day goes in front of the month

Dear Golfer

Thank you for interest in playing golf at St Andrews Links.

The provisional reservation below has been made in accordance with the booking conditions set out on our website.  

To confirm your booking the total amount of £450.00 must be paid by 30 November 2012.

•  

CONGRATS TO 2 OF THE NICEST GUYS ANYWHERE.

TIP: GET A CADDIE,,,,YOU WILL HAVE STORIES OF A LIFETIME. THEY ARE A HOOT.

HAVE A GREAT TIME MY FRIENDS.

• 2781 points

Wow definitely a trip you will never forget and one that is definitely on my bucket list!

•  

Take the 15 minute drive up the road and play Kingsbarnes, or go 30 minutes up the coast to Carnoustie.

• 2801 points

If you guys want to lift a pint together,there is no place better than The Dunvegan, which is right around the corner from the 18th. The couple of times we stopped there we enjoyed a few stories with the caddie who always carried Arnold Palmers bag at St. Andrews.

• 2801 points

If you guys want to lift a pint together,there is no place better than The Dunvegan, which is right around the corner from the 18th. The couple of times we stopped there we enjoyed a few stories with the caddie who always carried Arnold Palmers bag at St. Andrews.