Forums

Thread with greatest number of replies

• 5067 points

Which thread, outside of the FJ Ambassador Invitational announcement and invite, has gotten the most "hits" or replies in the past year?

Devin, as keeper of the FJ Community, do you have an idea?

•  

2012 New Shoe Rule has to be the top dog.  The Scotty Cameron thread may have more posts but I believe that thread has been on this community longer then I have.

•  

Either 2012 new shoe rule or scotty cameron headcovers,would be my guess.

•  

Just want to say Devin only beat me by a few seconds at the most :)

•  

2012 New Shoe Rule... currently has 572 posts and rolling.  That would be my best bet.

•  

2012 New Shoe Rule will be rolliing into 2013 in just about 68 days.....

•  

Love the 2012 New Shoe Rule thread ..... keep the pics a coming even in to 2013!

OZ-Crocman

•  

2012 new shew rule is the most used post on here

•  

CROCMAN
    Love the 2012 New Shoe Rule thread ..... keep the pics a coming even in to 2013!

OZ-Crocman

We need to start a 2013 post next year and do everything that we can to beat this year's numbers. That means everyone needs to buy more shoes and show lots of pictures.

•  

Thank you......

•  

Dallin
    CROCMANLove the 2012 New Shoe Rule thread ..... keep the pics a coming even in to 2013!

OZ-Crocman

We need to start a 2013 post next year and do everything that we can to beat this year's numbers. That means everyone needs to buy more shoes and show lots of pictures.

No,no, the 2012 New Shoe Rule is The thread to use this year, next year, and forever more. No need to start a new thread next year. It will be cool to have a thread that will continue for a very long time and give history to our love of our favorite FootJoy shoes. At least that is how I see it. When a thread goes away, it's very easy to forget about it and all the things we loved in it. Besides, Devo wants it to keep going. That should be reason enough right there!

•  

Tar Heel
    Thank you......

Randy, glad you started the thread!

•  

Don, I try to do my part.....

•  

Yes, Don, I also like the idea to keep it going as we go through the years.  You are right about everything you said in it.

golferdrmjr
    DallinCROCMANLove the 2012 New Shoe Rule thread ..... keep the pics a coming even in to 2013!

OZ-Crocman

We need to start a 2013 post next year and do everything that we can to beat this year's numbers. That means everyone needs to buy more shoes and show lots of pictures.No,no, the 2012 New Shoe Rule is The thread to use this year, next year, and forever more. No need to start a new thread next year. It will be cool to have a thread that will continue for a very long time and give history to our love of our favorite FootJoy shoes. At least that is how I see it. When a thread goes away, it's very easy to forget about it and all the things we loved in it. Besides, Devo wants it to keep going. That should be reason enough right there!