Forums

Ryder Cup Scotty putter

•  

Did anyone see this. A sweet Ryder Cup scotty lefty style for the President.Can u get them made like this for the average joe ?

•  

Yes:

www.scottycameron.com/.../default.asp

You can customize to your own specs.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

that is cool  i am thinking about getting a new one and customizing it kind of like that

• 2756 points

The Custom Shop is amazing to work with.  Just like FJ...class all the way and helpful to boot.  If you ask very nicely, they will do a lot to fulfill your request.  

I hadn't seen the "Obama" putter yet...good find.  I wish there had been a production putter issued this year like the one's Scotty has done for the RC at Oakland Hills and Valhalla.

•  

Love that! Hmmm may have to get a red white and blue putter made in the future. When was he given the putter? Anyone know?

•  

That putter looks pretty sweet.  Absolutly agree with Thomas, SC can and will pretty much handle your request as best possible.  It may cost you a bit, but you get what you pay for...

-Brian

•  

Whaql1
    Love that! Hmmm may have to get a red white and blue putter made in the future. When was he given the putter? Anyone know?

I believe it was given to him around the start of the Ryder Cup. I doubt he had any time to play with though.

•  

The Custom Shp will do whatever you want, within reason and at Scotty's discretion. A certain Lefty happened to have this one done last December...

•  

What a nice perk for the President huh...wonder what the Government paid for that putter....hope its nothing like the thousands they pay for other items that only cost a few hundred...ahahahahahahahaha