Forums

How often do you change your golf ball?

•  

I think we all can relate to that one beej.....

•  

I hope to play the same ball for a whole round. I change it if goes back to mother nature ( the woods or water ) or if it gets scuffed. I also save  my used balls and give them to a local high school at the beginning of the school year.

•  

BEEJ.......THAT IS PROFOUND MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•  

I USUALLY CAN GET 18 HOLES OUT OF A BALL.  WHEN THE COVER GETS SCUFFED FROM CLUB FACES OR CART PATHS OR TREES OR HITTING THE FAIRWAY TOO MANY DARNED TIMES I WILL CHANGE IT.  THEN THOSE BALLS GO TO KIDS I KNOW WHP NEED DECENT PLAYABLE BALLS, LIKE THE COLLEGE STUDENT I MENTOR

•  

bholley

WHENEVER IT GOES IN THE WATER

A MAN OF MY WAY OF THINKING---LOL

•  

Usually during a practice round I won't change the ball out unless it's damaged or lost.

If it's a tournament I'll change the ball out at the turn regardless.

•  

when i played in tournaments and had brand new nxt handed to me all the time, i went 3-4 holes. but now that i'm a regular person and i have to pay for them, i use them until i can't find them anymore. i agree, i hate opening up a brand new box of anything and using my spin milled on the first hole and cutting it. that upsets me and i don't need that playing a full round that day.

•  

Until one goes roque and dishes out a triple bogie. Never put it back into the bag or its evilness will spread like a bad disease!

•  

I usually try with 2 balls per round.  I like to switch them back and forth during the round.  If one get too many scuffs or one takes a few too many hop, skip, and jumps down the cartpath I will replace it . It becomes a range ball when I get home with any others I should find. 

•  

I usually reach for a new ball when I donate mine to Mother Nature.

• 1320 points

depends on the ball.  the callaway i series covers get damaged faster than other balls I've used.  If I'm playing a water ball pinnacle I can play 72 in a row with it...

•  

Once a ball has decided to become a hinderence rather than an enabler, than it is time for it to be punished and given to my sons

•  

I like to get a full round of golf out of a ball ... That is if it makes it without becoming victim of the drink ...

LOL

•  

I always start the round with a new ball and will game it until it is completely scuffed or lost.

•  

I'm pretty much like the rest of you.Until it becomes damaged ,or lost,I will play the same ball I started with.