Forums

Guess who wears Footjoys ?

•  

Michael Phelps does. Pretty cool I think.

•  

Those have to be near the end of the spectrum on the available size offering

•  

The web says size 14

•  

that says a lot.  he could have picked the "younger" fad of some of the other companies, but he went with the best.

•  

tdogg21
    that says a lot.  he could have picked the "younger" fad of some of the other companies, but he went with the best.

The best for "the best".

•  

With the FJ water proof guarantee, why would Michael choose anything else?  He does not want wet feet - He is retired from swimming!

•  

Here's why MP wears FJ......Need I say more?

www.youtube.com/watch

•  

now introducing FootJoy Flippers!  Your swimming is not only fast, but SUPER comfortable! ;)

•  

Maybe we have a new advertising campaign for FJ. Michael Phelps wears DryJoys in and out of the pool - completely waterproof!

•  

Great line, Dallin.  I can see the commercials already:  Phelps recreating Bill Haas's Fed Ex Cup winning shot;   Swimming across and climbing out of the pond at the Hogan, then downing a putt.  Perhaps we need to add a bit of Holleywood panache to the ad, as well.

•  

I actually saw a size 15 when doing some testing at the Shoe Box a week ago.  I thought they were flippers at 1st.