Forums

PGA CHAMPIONSHIP CONTEST WINNER(s)

•  

Chris, I bet there are a lot of members that would be more than happy to take Ty's belt if you can't get it to him......wink wink nudge nudge

•  

Congrats guys!

Way to go FJ showing love to all the winners!

•  

Way to go guys! Congrats to everyone that won that sweet belt.  If you don't want yours, let me know and I'll take it off your hands.

•  

Congrats guys!  More good stuff from FJ!

•  

EMKelly0106

fishbone0600

For the next contest, could the prize be a new rain suit? Mine was just ruined today so I need to get a new one. Any suggestions?

How did you manage to ruin a rain suit?  I wouldn't think you spilt something on it!

Not a bad idea.  I could use a new rain suit also.

Got some of the citronella lamp oil spilled on it. Don't know how it happened but what ever is in that stuff doesn't like clothing. No body has fessed up to it yet.

•  

That will do it...  I guess you can still wear them and shouldn't have to worry about any mosquitos!  Maybe the FJ boys will do something for the FEDEXCup

•  

Rain Gear would be a fanastic givaway!!!

•  

The belt buckle, belts and Pure Touch were just dropped off at my office. They are sweet!  What a way to start the weekend. Thanks FJ...and thanks to Rory for making a nice little Sunday charge...

•  

md7716

The belt buckle, belts and Pure Touch were just dropped off at my office. They are sweet!  What a way to start the weekend. Thanks FJ...and thanks to Rory for making a nice little Sunday charge...

Still waiting on mine.  I am looking forward to their delivery though. 

+1 on Rory,  he pulled through for us.

•  

Man, I am jealous.  Congrats again on some sweet looking FJ equipment.  Rory pulled it out for you.

•  

Just got the belt and glove yesterday. 

THANKS again FJ! 

•  

Another outstanding response by those connected with FootJoy. Toward those top five who made great picks nice going. To those who represent FootJoy, another great idea to reward those who made great picks.NICE GOING GUYS. You deserve numerous atta boys.

•  

Congrats to each of you.  The belt is so sweet.   Thank you FJ for being such a great company.

•  

Suh-weet! Congrats to the winners, thanks to FootJoy for having contests/prizes like this.