Forums

PGA CHAMPIONSHIP CONTEST WINNER(s)

•  

Congrats to the following five folks who correctly picked either Rory McIlroy or Lee Westwood as the highest FJ finisher at the PGA Championship.Both players finished with a 3-under 285 total.

Mac
    EMKelly0106
    Jimbo
    md7716
    tywebb

We will draw the winner tomorrow and post it here.

Thanks to everyone who participated. We'll be back again soon with our next contest!

•  

Chris, My first pick was J.Leonard. As I'm a fool  for picking a non F.J. player,than I would not contest another winning.

Good Luck To The Rest

Ty Webb

•  

Congrats guys.  I thought I had the right pick until he picked up a quintuple.  

• 4775 points

Well done guys, best of luck to the drawing participants.  I thought that after the way Cabrera was driving it after last week at the Bridgestone that he would have a good.  How wrong I was!!

•  

Chris Garrett

Congrats to the following five folks who correctly picked either Rory McIlroy or Lee Westwood as the highest FJ finisher at the PGA Championship.Both players finished with a 3-under 285 total.

Mac
    EMKelly0106
    Jimbo
    md7716
    tywebb

We will draw the winner tomorrow and post it here.

Thanks to everyone who participated. We'll be back again soon with our next contest!

Best of luck to all the remaining participants. 

•  

Way to go guys (or girls)!

•  

For the next contest, could the prize be a new rain suit? Mine was just ruined today so I need to get a new one. Any suggestions?

•  

We decided you all deserve a sweet FJ belt buckle so congrats to all five of you! The available sizes are included below. Please send me a message from your profile with your preferred belt size and we'll send these out ASAP.

Small - 27" - 32"
    Medium - 31" - 36"
    Large - 35" - 40"

Thanks again to everyone who participated!

•  

Chris Garrett

We decided you all deserve a sweet FJ belt buckle so congrats to all five of you! The available sizes are included below. Please send me a message from your profile with your preferred belt size and we'll send these out ASAP.

Small - 27" - 32"
    Medium - 31" - 36"
    Large - 35" - 40"

Thanks again to everyone who participated!

And to think I lost sleep over my 20% chance of victory when I had a 100% chance of victory!!! ;)

THANKS GUYS!

•  

Congratulations to the winners!

Chris, Great idea to give all the winners the prize! Should have guessed that an organization like FJ would do something like that. Well Done!

•  

fishbone0600

For the next contest, could the prize be a new rain suit? Mine was just ruined today so I need to get a new one. Any suggestions?

How did you manage to ruin a rain suit?  I wouldn't think you spilt something on it!

Not a bad idea.  I could use a new rain suit also.

•  

Well played FJ, way to show the love.

•  

Oh wow!  Congrats to all the winners and kudos to FJ for being first class by awarding all winners with prizes.

Tim

•  

Chris........did you get my  responce ?

•  

TY,

I didn't see a response. Can you try posting it again on my profile page?

thanks