Forums

Mount St. Joe's Golf team photo

•  

All,

I talk about my team quite a bit so I thought an updated team picture was in order.

•  

Nice team picture!  Which one is your medalist?

•  

what?!?!?!  you don't coach in FJ's??

•  

Great picture!!

•  

Whaql1
    All,

I talk about my team quite a bit so I thought an updated team picture was in order.

My mind cannot process the logo on the shirts, I have trained my self only to see FJ? Hopefully you can get them into some FootJoy stuff next year.

•  

What no FJ' on those feet!

•  

Good looking group....All they need is 'everything' FJ to put them over the top !  Devin & Chris are you listening ? Send care packages ASAP, lol.

•  

That damn  swish mark on the shirts!

•  

I have been on the head coach for years about getting rid of the shirts, he likes them because he can get the same ones every year, they don't really have any style at that company :).

I do coach in spikeless Black and White ASYMS but I didn't have them on that day because I was heading to class right after this photo. Trust me, it's all FJ all the time.

MW

•  

Good looking team ! get those kids some Footjoy  shoes :)

•  

I will vouch for Mike. He did speak with Rita and CG about getting MyJoys and maybe logo-ed shirts.

TT

•  

Mike, Mike, Mike

In all our time together have I taught you nothing? Have you not studied at the feet of fashion guru's like Mr. Holley and Mr. Swain and myself? Really?

It is ALWAYS black socks with black shoes. Never, ever, are any other combos acceptable. And as you can see from the rest of your team, they are following you into the abyss. All but that one sharply dressed you man in row 1, 3rd from the right. He has the right idea.

•  

Randy,

My appologies. I worked that day in black shoes and just threw my gym shoes on since I was in a hurry. In my defense they are footjoy socks and there is black trim in the shoes.

Thanks Tim, I talked to my coach again yesterday about FJ shirts but he is set on keeping the same shirt every year. The shoes I can't help, they treat them like crap. They all just throw them in the van after rounds, never clean them off, and when I pulled out my shoe trees they swore I was crazy.

•  

The one that medaled for me this past weekend was the one in the first row right next to me.

Randy: he is the one in the brown and white shoes...with black socks.

•  

Mike - you have a lot of guys on the golf team.  That's almost as many as we had on our soccer team.