Forums

NEW FJ LOGO ON PANTS?

•  

Was watching final round of the Timberlake today and thought I saw DeJonge wearing a pair of black pants with FJ logo on the lower leg.

Have seen this on rainwear before but not so on regular pants.

Is this something new?

If so, I like it ... a lot!

If not, maybe I was seeing things!

but a great idea anyway!

OZ-Crocman

•  

I loved his camel cooled waffle polo he word Saturday! Hey Dev, got a photo of his pants?

•  

maybe he was wearing rain pants for some reason??

•  

had to have been rain paints.... the performance pants are staying with a small FJ above the back right pocket.  Perfect place imo and looks nice.

•  

i think that those are the european rain paints

•  

Hey Croc, you are not seeing things. I think they might be rain pants though

You be the judge??

•  

found a bigger  one. not sure it a FJ logo though. 

•  

Looks like 'Rain Pants' to me...Fabric gives off the appearance of nylon...Golf slacks don't usually drape or look so wrinkled.

•  

RANDYWILDMAN
    found a bigger  one. not sure it a FJ logo though.

I don't think it is

•  

oh yeah, those aren't FootJoy... that's a different logo.

•  

The logo looks like it could be a dagger or a stylized "t" or "f".  I tried to find one on line, but was unsuccessful.

•  

Tweet him and ask what brand they were:

@DeBrendan

-ICONs for ALL

•  

I saw those also -  Pretty neat - especially if was an FJ.  I see no reason why you couldn't do that with the FJ slacks.

I'm actually thinking about getting a couple of pair and adding the logo.  Of course -  I need to figure out which length I need.

•  

don't think that's an FJ logo.  not sure if i would like it on pants.  rain pants, yes, but might take away from the classy look.