Forums

ProV1 - Test Balls

•  

I just received a brand new sleeve of Pro V test balls yesterday.  Did any other community member get one?  I am going to play them tomorrow and see how they perform.  Looking to see if there is a difference between them.  Not sure if they are ProV's or 1x's, only assuming they are ProV's as they are all Black.  Pretty cool having with the TEST written in between the sight lines.  I always keep 1 unused and store them.

Please send any updates on your testing.

Brian

•  

Congratulations, again, Brian.  You're just raking in the goodies all of a sudden.  Waiting, again, for your review/comments not he new ball.

•  

Make sure you let us know how they compare to the current ProV1.

•  

that's awesome!  enjoy and let us know what you think.

•  

Hey Brian

Got mine today also.  Can't beat FJ Titleist.  ProV1's are black.   Head and shoulders above the rest

Deno

•  

Just received my Prototypes for testing.

Just a simple comparison between current model and the "test" for flight, shot spin and roll characteristics (should be fun).

-ICONs for ALL

• 1962 points

Really hoping there's a sleeve waiting in my mailbox when I get home tonight.

•  

Very cool Brian, you are a lucky man. Let know how they are ?

•  

First tee shot right out of bounds. I can't tell much difference between these and the current ProV'c

•  

I got mine today as well.  Will test them later this week.

TT

• 2956 points

Boo Hoo, I didn't get any. Please let us know what all of you lucky ball testers think about the new Pro V

Thanks in advance.

• 1962 points

None as of today, fingers crossed I see some in the mail next week.

•  

Great to see so many of you get a chance to test the new ball out.

Do you just have to comment on performance vs old version or is there more involved?

Keep us posted with what you think as that will help build up anticipation of the new release.

OZ-Crocman

•  

Got mine on Friday!  Just curious - mine have Red numbers (I presume ProV1X).  Did anyone get black numbers?

• 320 points

Can't wait to hear the differences