Forums

Go Buy this Jacket

•  

Tar Heel
    Good to know. However, now that I reside in sunny California, I don't think I'll spend on rain gear any more.....

I literally have not seen rain in 6 months. Now if FJ could make a garment that kept me from getting sunburn it would be appreciated.

Heel, there are three season in Ca. Earthquake, fire and flood... Your time is coming! The new rain gear is awesome!

•  

Tar Heel
    Good to know. However, now that I reside in sunny California, I don't think I'll spend on rain gear any more.....

I literally have not seen rain in 6 months. Now if FJ could make a garment that kept me from getting sunburn it would be appreciated.

The shirts have UV protection.  Maybe you could wrap a couple around your legs???  :)

•  

OUTIGER
    One broken bottle of Blue Moon.  The rest were disposed of in the traditional way.  And you were drinking frat beer Scott.

TT

Tim - for some reason, I don't think you have a problem with Natty Light.  

•  

Natty Light is foul, I wouldn't even drink it during games of beer pong.

•  

OUTIGER
    I saw you guys golf swing.  If it did not interfere with what looked like a seizure, then it must be an excellent product.  And it was raining.  Stinging rain, fat rain, sideways rain. It even was even raining up from the ground.

TT

It didn't interfere with my David Duval fist pump!

•  

Good comments about the rain jacket, Josh.  I'd like to second the performance of the FJ rain gear on that wonderful day.  I was wearing model #34759 DJ Tour short sleeve rain shirt.  Playing with Josh (and wearing my Performance Light rain pants to keep my rear dry), I, too stayed dry all day, despite the conditions.  I also wore a Titleist Cubic Mesh cap that shed the rain like a duck's back.  Too bad the FJ gear couldn't help with our occasionally wild swings.

•  

Tarheel, Hate to bust your bubble, wait till Jan/Feb. The hills will turn green. And the rain will fall. Fortunately you will not get too much, but having a short sleeve rain shirt around will be a good idea.

•  

Whaql1
    Natty Light is foul, I wouldn't even drink it during games of beer pong.

definitely agree with that one!

•  

I agree, that rain shirt was a life saver. Thanks Chris, Devin & the FJ staff.