Forums

Go Buy this Jacket

•  

I recently sported #35260 and this thing is the real deal.  I hate jackets.  I think they're uncomfortable, I find them restrictive, and I think they're bulky.  Not only was this coat light as a feather, it moved great and kept me dry.  

We played in a monsoon, and by the time I got to the clubhouse the whole course was saturated, but I was bone dry.  If you want something good looking, lightweight and waterproof, buy this coat!

•  

thanks for the info, i will check it out

•  

I agree... I cannot believe how amazing it is.  It didn't feel like I was wearing a rain jacket at all.  Didn't interfere with my golf swing and was just fantastic!

• 3548 points

Thanks for the advice...I'm looking for a new rain jacket. I'll definitely check it out!

•  

i will also agree on this.  i was bone dry after playing golf in a monsoon.  (it rained so hard for about 5 minutes that an elevated green got standing water on it).  and it was very comfortable.  did not restrict my swing.  and most important, it was breathable.  sometimes you get rain jackets that are waterproof, but they feel like you're wearing a trash bag.  this is not the case!  i like it so much i'm looking to get a pair of rain pants now.

•  

I saw you guys golf swing.  If it did not interfere with what looked like a seizure, then it must be an excellent product.  And it was raining.  Stinging rain, fat rain, sideways rain. It even was even raining up from the ground.

TT

•  

OUTIGER
    I saw you guys golf swing.  If it did not interfere with what looked like a seizure, then it must be an excellent product.  And it was raining.  Stinging rain, fat rain, sideways rain. It even was even raining up from the ground.

TT

OU, did you see my swing? Sounds like you did.  But seriously, I totally agree about the jacket. Not a drop of water got through it in the 3-4 hours we were under attack. I just need to pick up the matching pants and I'll be ready to move to Seattle.

•  

Dallin you didn't get the pants? Hmm I got mine... I think Fred got the thong he was looking for, baby sheep leather I think he said... :)

•  

I have the short sleeve and long sleeve rain shirts.  Great rain gear.  

TT has seen my swing too, but luckily I didn't have to wear rain gear that day.  My swing starts looking a lot better after a few broken bottles of Blue Moon.

•  

One broken bottle of Blue Moon.  The rest were disposed of in the traditional way.  And you were drinking frat beer Scott.

TT

• 1979 points

Thanks for the review, ill have to check one out!

•  

i agree with you on that one the only thing that was wet on me was my paints and that is because i was to lazy to get my rain paints out of my bag. but like josh said and that goes the same for me i hate wearing a jackets but this was different they were light and they kept us dry

•  

Everyone needs to try the Microfiber Plus 4's stayed dray. The jackets were a huge bonus! Thank you again Chris , Devin and FJ!

•  

Will definitely check it out!  Thanks.

•  

Good to know. However, now that I reside in sunny California, I don't think I'll spend on rain gear any more.....

I literally have not seen rain in 6 months. Now if FJ could make a garment that kept me from getting sunburn it would be appreciated.