Forums

Chasing the dream

•  

thomas alston iii
    Paul GGood point Bob, I wish GC would give me a chance.... All I need is money, I have time. And have had the game, just need to be able to make the comittment.

PaulG

Have you applied for one of the Big Break positions? I know that they have these application periods before each segment.

www.surveygizmo.com/.../Big-Break-Application-3-0

-ICONs for ALL

I have thought about it, but being 50, they do not have one for seniors. You still have to have to have cash flow to do it.

•  

Did anyone see the second show? Reality kicked in, one has money but a family pulling on him, one has all the time and no money. Chris Patton made an apperence as Shanks coach and caddie. Looks like it going to be a good series.

•  

Did anyone see the second show? Reality kicked in, one has money but a family pulling on him, one has all the time and no money. Chris Patton made an apperence as Shanks coach and caddie. Looks like it going to be a good series.

•  

didn't watch it yet.  it's on my DVR, but the baseball playoffs have been taking up all my time.  of course, if the Orioles can't start closing out games, my evenings will free up sooner than i would like.

•  

Basebal, Baseball... I used to follow that sport when it was a game... Now just boring tv, with players not appreciating who they are and the game.

•  

Paul G
    Basebal, Baseball... I used to follow that sport when it was a game... Now just boring tv, with players not appreciating who they are and the game.

that's one of the things i love about my Orioles this year.  a bunch of castoffs that are just happy to be in the majors.  and they are kicking butt!  now if we can just get past the damn yankees....

•  

Paul G

I am watching but I like Shank better the other guy just  is whiny. 

Calling it now A's over Tigers :)

•  

I like Shank

• 5330 points

I am curious about the business mechanics of these TV reality golf shows. Does anyone know whether the participants in a show like Chasing the Dream or Big Break are compensated to appear on these shows? Love Shank's straightforward approach to the idea and goal..And Chris Patton as your coach!  

•  

I do believe they are compensated but do not know how much.