Forums

Let down

•  

Boy what a let down this week in golf is going to be. The intensity at the Ryder Cup was amazing. There need to be more events like this. I only hope Fred Couples is ready for the Presidents Cup!

•  

Guessing that most of the Ryder Cuppers will have a decent break now so hopefully there will be some exciting golf and finishes in the next few tournaments.

OZ-Crocman

• 1263 points

I agree it was a let down to watch the USA choke away the Ryder Cup.  Europe did play better on Sunday and earned it, but still Mickelson and Furyk leading by 1 going into 17 and not getting any points for USA really hurt our chances.  I too hope Couples is ready for the Presidents Cup, I know I can't wait since it's Columbus its just a short drive for me to attend :)

•  

yeah.....it's getting that time of the year when all of the exciting golf events are over.  not much excitement the last few weeks.  at least last year Luke Donald was going for the money title.

•  

Who is not pumped for the Justin Timberlake Open, Where guys who don't have a card for next will chase one down.  I am betting the big boys will take a long break.

The Presidents cup is just too far out.

•  

The exciting energy the Ryder Cup brings out is what golf needs to grow the playing field amongst the masses....The JT Open should brings some fun & games for the TV viewers.....

•  

Disappointed that Bill Murray is playing St Andrew today and not in Vegas. Such a huge draw and distraction...

•  

almost too bad there isn't anything after the Ryder Cup to continue the momentum it generates.

• 1962 points

Football is probably a big reason we don't see big tourney's after September.

•  

i did want to be wrong but i knew that they would blow it

•  

They last few weeks have been amazing!  You can't beat the FedEx Playoffs, the FJA Invitational, and the Ryder Cup!!!