Forums

Why Do I Keep Getting Logged Out On The FJ Community Site?

•  

The old site would leave you logged in while the new site logs me out seemingly every hour....and it does not remember login info...any chance of changing this?

•  

Noticed that as well, Chris. Maybe a "keep me logged in" button?

•  

it's a known bug and the team is working on it... i asked Denise earlier today.  :-)

MORE HARDWARE!!!!!

•  

I don't seem to be having that problem, but then I am busy working most of the day... :)

• 1293 points

Justinu3
    it's a known bug and the team is working on it... i asked Denise earlier today.  :-)

MORE HARDWARE!!!!!

Nice avatar!  I assume the royalty check in in the mail...

(if you want the original, let me know)

•  

Thanks for working on this.

•  

Interesting, I have not run into this issue at all since the new site came on line.  

•  

It would be nice to stay logged in

•  

My apple products do not ask me if they should remember the login information like other sites....FYI

Glad to hear the FJ team is working on it!

•  

Justinu3

MORE HARDWARE!!!!!

I haven't had that issue....but then again, i have a 40 hr a week job.  haha.

• 1293 points

Everyone, we changed a setting on the server around 3PM ET yesterday (10/2/2012). Can folks chime in if you see improvement or not?

Thanks,

-Denise

•  

i've noticed one or two slow downs......less than yesterday.

•  

I like staying logged in!

tdogg21
    i've noticed one or two slow downs......less than yesterday.

Yes, they were every 3 minutes. They are down to about 3 per hour and we are still working on it. But I was talking specifically about the issue of being logged out -- has that gotten better, no difference, worse (hopefully, not)?

•  

I don't know about improvement, but I was logged off and had to log on again.