Forums

Pictures From FJA Invitational

•  

Great pics Todd.  Would like to see the course pics ( link did not open)

I wear a 9.5 , So could have tried on every pair in the house.  The ones I did try were pretty neat.

TT

•  

DOGLOSKI
    WOW,WMAT AN EXPERIENCE.

ALL OF MY PIGGY BANKS WOULD HAVE BEEN BROKEN FOR SURE.

WHAT AN OPPORTUNITY.

THANKS FOR SHARING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LUCKY DOGS.

yeah.....i put a major (unexpected) dent in my wallet!

•  

Tim - believe me, I completely understand about the store.  

•  

Here's Todd's corrected link for the course photos.

picasaweb.google.com/.../RhodeIslandCountryClub

•  

Justinu3
    Here's Todd's corrected link for the course photos.

picasaweb.google.com/.../RhodeIslandCountryClub

Great shots Guys!

•  

Whats rain? I literally have not seen rain since the end of May...... Too bad for you guys.

•  

Tar Heel
    Whats rain? I literally have not seen rain since the end of May...... Too bad for you guys.

Good. Maybe you can tan those ugly ostrich legs.  hahah

TT

•  

TNT009
    More!

picasaweb.google.com/.../TourFacities

great pics Todd!  i lost most of mine when my phone crashed.  glad others took so many and are posting them!

next trip FJ should have a photographer or two follow us around and take pics for us!

•  

There has to be more... There were 20 of us, only 4 -5 posted pictures....

•  

Kudos to the FJ staff for the jackets, nice touch!

•  

Paul G
    There has to be more... There were 20 of us, only 4 -5 posted pictures....

No one in our group was taking photos....which is probably a good thing! Although that means fewer pics of Paul's plus-fours and Ted's clutch shots to beat me in our match on the back nine!

•  

Chris Garrett
    Paul GThere has to be more... There were 20 of us, only 4 -5 posted pictures.... No one in our group was taking photos....which is probably a good thing! Although that means fewer pics of Paul's plus-fours and Ted's clutch shots to beat me in our match on the back nine!

Chris I was just trying to show off my new MyJoys, and there was no better way than the plus fours :). Enjoyed our round wish we both played better. It was a real good time playing Ted and Josh G.

•  

Paul G
    Chris GarrettPaul GThere has to be more... There were 20 of us, only 4 -5 posted pictures.... No one in our group was taking photos....which is probably a good thing! Although that means fewer pics of Paul's plus-fours and Ted's clutch shots to beat me in our match on the back nine!

Chris I was just trying to show off my new MyJoys, and there was no better way than the plus fours :). Enjoyed our round wish we both played better. It was a real good time playing Ted and Josh G.

nothing tops a payne stewart point like a david duval fist pump!

•  

How about having to give four pops to FJ Kevin who hits it as far as I do. (Just maybe not as straight most of the time)   The match ended even, but what a tough match.

TT

•  

Yeah, Chris, the rain really put a damper on trying to take photos.  But then, who would want a picture of your low line drive tee shots or my slipped grip sky ball on #12, anyway?