Forums

Pictures From FJA Invitational

•  

You asked and you shall receive....

Here is a picture inside the main HQ with the point of display as you walk in the lobby....pretty nice to see everything you ever wanted in one spot! LOL

Here is a picture of one of the product managers for apparel, Nancy, as she is showing us the 2013 line of "color stories" and products that are coming out...very cool!!!

Then the next day we moved on to the factory/offices near Boston...here is a shot from the outside as we arrived...there is a sign on the side of the entrance letting us know that this location is a protected international trade zone and if we steal anything we are subject to federal prosecution! Yikes!!

We had a great chance to meet up with product designers and even watched one of the CAD employees layout a new outsole for 2013-2014 shoes..we also got a chance to walk into the secret prototype room (which I could not take pictures in :( unfortunately but you can understand) however this is the plate on the door before you walk in....by the way...VERY VERY VERY cool designs are coming all of our way!

•  

Chris - I am so jealous.  I would have given someone money for some gear at the employee store :)

•  

Cool, thanks for sharing :)

•  

memphisunited
    Chris - I am so jealous.  I would have given someone money for some gear at the employee store :)

Scott,

It's hard to think of your buds when you are let go in the golfers candy store.

TT

•  

Gosh that is so cool to be in there!

•  

IN case your forgot! LOL...

We also had some memorable signs to see....

This is the secret room with all the prototype shoes!  Wow!!!

•  

WOW,WMAT AN EXPERIENCE.

ALL OF MY PIGGY BANKS WOULD HAVE BEEN BROKEN FOR SURE.

WHAT AN OPPORTUNITY.

THANKS FOR SHARING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LUCKY DOGS.

•  

What an opportunity !  Thank you for sharing your pics.

•  

Going to the two offices was defiantly a real treat. The prototype room was way cool, but every size was 9 1/2 damn.

•  

Thanks for sharing the pics.  How was the golf???

•  

The golf at RICC was a real challenge due to the weather.  It wasn't helped by the Donald Ross greens which were slick even with the rain.  Some good golf was played, along with some real disasters.  Some folks quit early due to the weather, but we all had fun.  Quite the track.

•  

Here's the course..

picasaweb.google.com/.../RhodeIslandCountryClub

•  

More!

picasaweb.google.com/.../TourFacities

•  

Sounds like it was as fascinating as I thought it would be. Green with envy but sorry about the poor weather.

Looking forward to all the new gear coming out. Looks like I'll have to make some extra roon in the closet for more shoes and apparel.

OZ-Crocman.

•  

Great picture Todd! Hope you had a safe trip home!