Forums

Anybody else having problems ?

•  

with the speed of the new site? it works quite a bit slower then the other one.

•  

We will continue to address this issue in the coming week.

•  

No real speed issues any more.  Just can't sign on from my Iphone.  

TT

•  

That is because they know they need to moderate you when operating in phone only mode.

•  

so far I'm not experiencing a slow down

• 2712 points

I am finding the speed  of the "Discussion" mode  to be inconsistent. Sometimes it is great and other times it is very slow.

zacho
    I am finding the speed  of the "Discussion" mode  to be inconsistent. Sometimes it is great and other times it is very slow.

Zacho, that is exactly what is happening. As we look at the server, it is fine and all of a sudden, it is fully spiked.  We are actively working on it with the folks who developed the platform that we are using and hope to have it resolved in the next few days.

Best,

-Denise

•  

I'm not sure I'm uploading a video properly, but when i tried the first time, it just revealed a link.  The second time, it shows a film/play icon, however, when I clicked on it, it just disappears and will not play the file.

noeldaof
    I'm not sure I'm uploading a video properly, but when i tried the first time, it just revealed a link.  The second time, it shows a film/play icon, however, when I clicked on it, it just disappears and will not play the file.

Noeldaof,

Where is that post so we can take a look at it?

Thanks,

-Denise

•  

Seems to be much slower to me but then again maybe that's because I'm half a world away.

OZ-Crocman.

• 5025 points

I haven't been posting for a while, but have noticed that I no longer get posts to threads or replies to posts I have made. Did I change my profile somehow? I opt in for email though I think that has to do with FootJoy product emails as opposed to following threads within the blog and FJ Community... Thoughts anyone?

•  

pistolpete
    I haven't been posting for a while, but have noticed that I no longer get posts to threads or replies to posts I have made. Did I change my profile somehow? I opt in for email though I think that has to do with FootJoy product emails as opposed to following threads within the blog and FJ Community... Thoughts anyone?

Emails are currently turned off as we are continuing to fix bugs on the new site.

• 5025 points

Thanks Devin! Good luck with sweeping up the bugs!!

•  

zacho

EXACTLY THE SAME HERE ZACHO,PLUS LOBBING IN IS SLOW.

THANX DENISE

•  

I am having the same problems. Also, I have a MAC, and the site is in my bookmarks. When going to the old site, I was able to go directly to the forums, I did not have to log in each time, now I do. Is there a way to go directly to the discussions?