Forums

Where's the pictures from the FJA Invitational?

•  

yeah....the rain on that one hole is what chased us off the course.

•  

We have club championship this weekend.  In the 80's all week until tomorrow.  The bottom drops out and we get 50's and rain most all weekend.

TT

•  

Paul - one positive with all this rain...soft greens!

•  

ToddL
    Paul - one positive with all this rain...soft greens!

yeah, but they were still lightening fast.

•  

OUTIGER
    We have club championship this weekend.  In the 80's all week until tomorrow.  The bottom drops out and we get 50's and rain most all weekend.

TT

Man up and Crown up....

•  

I would love a redux on RICC. Love the layout, even with all the rain greens were great, great company, Chris, JoshG, Ted in my group, but also to be with all the other ambassadors!

•  

Justinu3
    Paul, man up and get your Payne Stewart knickers and your FootJoy rain shirt and get out there!!

It was going to be a black plus 4's peach FJ shirt, peach socks, and black Titleist /FJ hat too. Damn lighting.

•  

TNT009
    Did anyone get a tad bit of rust of clubs? I flew out that morning and clubs didn't get completely dry, putter had a few spots!

Nope I tried mine with towel and had them all over the room trying to dry and they were good when I got home and unpacked

•  

Denise, thanks for the photo of TNT009 and me at the range.  I pulled a crop from it for my new avatar.  Just the one for the Forum, warming up at RICC for the FJAI.

• 2947 points

Paul G
    Justinu3Paul, man up and get your Payne Stewart knickers and your FootJoy rain shirt and get out there!!

It was going to be a black plus 4's peach FJ shirt, peach socks, and black Titleist /FJ hat too. Damn lighting.

I think we would all like to see a picture of that outfit.

•  

Justinu3
    TNT009Did anyone get a tad bit of rust of clubs? I flew out that morning and clubs didn't get completely dry, putter had a few spots!

Nope I tried mine with towel and had them all over the room trying to dry and they were good when I got home and unpacked

Not I. Of course we played Sat. And were able to dry off clubs real good before pacing them back up.

•  

Paul G
    I would love a redux on RICC. Love the layout, even with all the rain greens were great, great company, Chris, JoshG, Ted in my group, but also to be with all the other ambassadors!

i'd agree with that.  great course.  just wish i would have been able to relax and enjoy it a little more.

•  

memphisunited
    OUTIGERWe have club championship this weekend.  In the 80's all week until tomorrow.  The bottom drops out and we get 50's and rain most all weekend.

TT

Man up and Crown up....

And you know this....man

TT

•  

Justinu3
    For those who haven't met Bruce Holley... he is even better unmoderated live.... :-)

FOR SURE

•  

Terrific pics! Great to see the faces behind the usernames. Despite the uncooperative weather looks like all in attendance had a wonderful time....Key missing character was a 'Female' FJ Ambassador amongst the group....Here's to being there next year !